Excitement...

(Lilly's POV)

I wake up and stretch sitting up. I look over to see Dan still passed up and smile. I look at the clock to see it read 7:06 AM. "Dan." I say shaking him. "Hmm?" He says. "I'm gonna go shopping with Y/N, I'll be back soon okay?" I say. "What time do you have to leave?" He says still not opening his eyes. "8:00 but I need to get ready." I say. He pulls me down and wraps his arms around me and says "5 more minutes please?"

"Dan.." I say laughing. He opens his eyes and says "3 more minutes?* While giving me the puppy eyes. "Fine.." I say cuddling into him. Soon enough 3 minutes turned into a half hour. And my phone went off. I check to see Y/N said that she's gonna be here soon. I pull away from Dan, not waking him, and change into some jeans and a black v neck shirt. I run downstairs and grabbing my purse and head outside.

Her car pulls up and she says "You ready?" "Beyond." I say. Once we get to the dress shop.. That's right dress shop.. For my wedding. I feel excitement consume me as I step into the dress shop. "So have any idea what kind you want?" Y/N asks. I shrug and smile at her. I try on many dresses but I only liked one. (Pic above). It was beautiful. "This one I..I want this one." I say stepping ouy. Y/N gasps and says "Lilly, you look so gorgeous!" I smile and the lady helping us out says "Sweetie, You look so beautiful, that man of yours is very lucky." She says.

I smile and change into my normal outfit and we pay for the dress. I hand it to Y/N and say "Keep it at your house okay? I don't want Dan finding it and its not a huge issue because the day before the wedding I'm staying over your house." I say. Nodding she sets it in the back seat and she drops me off at the house. I walk in and yell "Honey, I'm home!" While slightly giggling. I see Dan peek his head around the corner, camera in hand.

"Hi, sweetheart." He says. I set my purse down and say "What'd you do all day?" I ask him wrapping my arms around his waist. "Well, I went to go get something.. Special." Be says. Nodding I rest my head on his chest while he wraps his arms around me hugging me, I putting his camera down and playing with my hair. "I'm so damn excited." He says chuckling.

A/N

Hope you guys enjoyed!!