Friends and fainting..

OK before I start the chapter I'm gonna put you guys as Lilly's friends!! So Y/N means your name, and I hope you like this idea!! Well let's continue!

(Lilly's POV)

I wake up and sigh. I need to start trying to make friends.. I mean I literally only hang out with Dan. Don't get me wrong I love him but I need other people in my life. I sit to see Dan awake playing on his phone. "Good morning, love." He says smiling at me. I nod and say "Morning." I get out of bed and change into a white sweater and some jeans.

I walk downstairs and eat an apple. I feel arms go around my waist and I smile and turn around so I'm facing Dan. I put my arms and his neck and kiss him quickly before saying "I'm gonna head out for a walk, make some friends." "Okay, just be safe okay?" He says. I nod and he releases his grip on me. I walk outside and decide to head to the park. As I'm walking I bump into someone and we both fall on the ground.

"Oh god I'm so sorry!" I say. "Its fine." You say standing up. "I'm Y/N what's yours?" You ask me. "Lilly! nice to meet you." I say smiling at you. "Hey.. Would you like to hang out?" You ask me. "Sure! I was heading to the park if you wanna join me." I say. "Okay, let's go." You say.

--A hour later--

I finally get back to the house. I close the door, locking it behind me. I don't see Dan anywhere, so he must be making a video or two. I had fun hanging out with Y/N, they're quite funny, and they're really nice too! I decide to text Y/N since we exchanged numbers.

Lilly- Hey its Lilly c:

Y/N- Hello! So wyd?

Lilly- Sitting on the couch.. Nothing special..

Y/N- XD I'm still walking home

Lilly- Lol

I put my phone on the table and I stand up. I go in the kitchen and look over to see Dan in the backyard, with the pugs, vlogging. I smile and walk out. "Dan!?" I yell to him. "Yeah?" He asks. "Do you wanna got to the beach tomorrow?" I ask him. "Indeed." He says.

I nod and head inside to let him finish his vlog. I start feeling majorly dizzy. I lean against the wall and sigh at the pounding headache I have. Maybe I need sleep? I say to myself. Last thing I remember is hitting the ground with a thump before everything went black..
.
.
.

I wake up and look around to see im in Dan and I's room. I look over to see Dan sitting on his side. "Lilly are you Okay?" Dan asks me. "Yeah why?" I ask. "I found you passed out in the kitchen.." He says. "Oh I got dizzy and fell but I think I'm fine now." I say.

"Good I don't want to lose you." He says putting his phone down and he wraps his arms around me. "I couldn't bare to lose you either." I say cuddling into his chest.

A/N
So that was the first chapter of the sequel!! Hope you enjoy!!!