•One Chance

Krystal sighed as she watched Alice go to her room. "L.J can we have a minute please." L.j nodded and walked our of the room. "Slender, she does have a point. You do control her and plan out her life." Slender shook his head. "I only do that because she would get hurt. She could fall in the woods at night and I won't be able to get her or I would think she is one of my victims. Or maybe she would go out late and people could grab her and-" Krystal stopped him. "Slender...she isn't three anymore. She is grown. She is at that age where she wants to make her own decisions. Just give her a chance." Slender sighed, shaking his head. "No...she is my little girl and I..." Krystal looked at him. "Slender she will always be your little girl, but right know she thinks you treat her like one. Please, just let us give her a chance."

Slender sighed and nodded. "I'll go get L.J." Krystal smiled while walking out of the room. "She's right, I need to give her a chance." Slender turned around and saw L.J. "So you will give us a chance?" He took a deep breath. "Listen here L.J," his voice now stern. "I will give her chances, but you I will only give one chance. Only one chance. And if you mess it up, you will be done. Hear me?" L.j nodded and gulped. "Yes sir." Slender nodded once. "I will go tell Alice and we will settle this out."

Slender led L.J up to Alice's room, L.J smirking big. "So, you do have a heart, huh? I didn't think you had one honestly." Slender kept looking forward. "Don't push it." L.j chuckled and walked with Slender happily.

Slender stopped with his hand on the door nob. "Remember," He said while opening the door while looking at L.j. "One chance. That's all you-" Slender looked at the dark room. "Alice?" Slender gulped and frantically looked everywhere. L.J did the same. Without a trace of her, Slender looked over his shoulder. The window was opened, giving the curtains a slight breeze. He ran to the window and yelled. "Alice! Alice!" Thunder struck and lightening hit. Alice....was gone.

(Cliffhanger! *evil laugh* >:) hope you had fun reading!
Peace)