•Save Me (Part Four)

(Krystal's P.O.V)
I shook my head slightly. I went to rub my eyes but I couldn't move them. My eyes shot open. I was hanging upside down from my ankles and my wrist were tied to the ground by a chain.

Looking around, I found I was in the woods still but I didn't know where. "Well, looks like someone is awake. Where do you think you are Krystal, hmm?" I gulped and looked around frantically, not seeing the person who held the deep voice. "Who are you? Where am I?!" I strained to get free but it didn't work. Then, I felt a cold hand grab my ankle. It's sharp claws dug into my skin as my body flinched in pain.

(No one's P.O.V)
Krystal stood still, not moving an inch while the cold hand released her ankle. "Good girl. You're smarter then I thought." Krystal gulped as a chill hit her spine. The thing, or creature, looked at her. She looked up at him. He smirked at her. "Hi Krystal. How do you do?"

Krystal didn't answer but just kept staring at him. "I know you can talk. I've been watching you ever since you got with Slender. You know that feeling where you are being watched and no one is watching you, or when you are alone and you hear a thud. Well, that was me. I was always watching Krystal, always...watching. So I know you can speak. Now speak!"

Krystal shook all over, eyes wide with fear. "Where am I? Please tell me where I am?" Zaglo didn't look amused. "You are in the part of the woods where Slender never travels since it's closer to the town. So, you are hidden as you can say. No one will look for you here and even if they did, I have you hidden so well that you wouldn't make a sound," He sharpened his claw and drug it across Krystal's throat. "Isn't that right?" Krystal nodded and didn't move. "Now since you are very dear to Slender and to his brothers, I might as well keep you here and then wait till they kill themselves to find you."

Krystal's heart started to beat faster. She knew Slender would find them, she just knew it. As I am waiting, I might as well have some fun with you." He took his claw and went down on Krystal's leg. Krystal tried not to scream while her leg opened up, blood running down.

"Help me, Slender! Please HELP ME!" Krystal yelled in her mind as the wound opened up more. She couldn't help but scream, but silenced by Zaglo. "Shhh. You don't want this to be easier for them now do you?"

"Please hear my cry! Please hurry!"