•Two Confessions

(Krystal's P.O.V )
"So...you were scared of me?" Slender asked as my voice was strong but weak at the same time. "I'm so sorry..." I looked down, ashamed. After a moment of silence, what I thought would be bad, he hugged me. A warm slight hug. I was shocked at first, but melted in his arms, closing my eyes and hugging back.

"I'm not mad. I understand, honestly. I guess some days I got mad, and you took it towards you. I guess I need to control my anger a little bit more." He smiled at me. He made me chuckle and smile back. He slighlty put a peice of my hair behind my ear. My cheeks rose red and I smiled.

Resting his hand on my cheeks he pulled me close and kissed me ever so slightly. I smiled. He looked at me and kissed me one more time. "You are the most amazing thing in the world to me." I smiled and hugged him tight. I loved him, I truly loved him with all my heart.

(No one's P.O.V)
"You...you love me?" Alice looked at the monochrome clown. "Um..yes I do. I'm sorry if you don't feel the same." Alice looked at L.J and smiled big. She then jumped up from the couch and hugged him tight. "I didn't know if you felt the same way." L.J chuckled and picked her up and hugged her.

"Ow ow.." Alice flinched a little. L.J quickly put her down. "I'm sorry." Alice chuckled. "It's fine, it's fine." L.J lifted up her chin and eyed her. "You have very beautiful eyes, Alice." Alice gulped and smiled nervously. "He he, t-thank you." L.J smiled a sweet smile and slowly put his lips on hers.

Alice, who was shocked at first, got stiff. After a second, she loosened up and melted in the kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kept kissing him.

They finally pulled apart and smiled. "I love you, Alice." "I love you too, my monochrome clown."