I walked to the edge of the pool and sat down so that my legs were in the pool,"Come on Char, get in," Kourtney said to me as she helped Pen float.

"I will in a moment, I'm just getting used to the water," I told Kourtney as I moved my legs in circles.

I looked at Kylie who was giggling, I furrowed my eyebrows to show her I was confused. Something grabbed my legs and pulled me under the water. I panicked for a minute under water trying to understand what just happened. I ran out of air, I started swimming to the top.

I reached the top and gasped for air. After I breathed heavily for a minute, I looked at Tyga, who was dying of laughter.

"You son of a-" I looked at Penelope, North and Mason, "You're lucky they're kids here or I would finish that sentence." I pointed at Tyga.

"Hey, on the bright side, you're used to the water," Tyga shrugged with a smirk on his face.

I looked at him with an annoyed face and rolled my eyes. Kylie was on a swan float, floating by me.

"Move over," I told Kylie as I pushed myself on to the swan float. I got onto my stomach so we were both laying on our stomach's side by side.

"Kanye," Kylie shouted for his attention. "Yea?" Kanye looked up at Kylie from his phone.

"Can you snapchat us please?" She asked him with her puppy dog eyes.

"Fine," Kanye grabbed Kylie's phone off of the table, "What's your password?"

"Tyga's birthday, 19-11-89," Kylie said. I smirked, she never gave me her passcode because she knew I would troll her all the time.

Kanye stood up so he could get a better shot. He started to record us. Kylie and I were doing funny faces and posing.

"We back bittys," I stuck out my tongue. Kylie laughed and through her arm around my shoulders. Kanye ended the snap, posted it, and sat back down.

"Are you going to get your hair wet?" I asked Kylie, she nodded her head at me.

"Good. 'Cause I'm getting crowded," I smirked as I pushed Kylie off of the swan float making a big splash. Kim and North put their hands up to guard themselves from the water. Pen, Mason, and Tyga started laughing.

I started to laugh. I sprawled out on the float, "I have so much more room now," I said smiling waiting for Kylie to hear what I had said.

"Down you go bitch," I heard Kylie's voice before the swan float flipped over. I was underwater, again. I went back up to the top.

I looked at Kylie who was smiling, "Well, I guess I deserved that," I smiled.

"Hey guys," I heard a female voice from outside the pool. I looked in the direction the voice was coming from, it was Gigi Hadid.

Gigi and Kendall came to see me when New York Fashion Week was going on. Gigi and I quickly grew to be close friends, she's funny, nice, and sweet.

"Hi, Gigi," Kim smiled as she helped North out of the pool.

"Hi, Kim," Gigi waved at her. Gigi walked over to the edge of the pool in front of us.

"Where's Kendall?" Kylie asked Gigi, she was back on the swan float.

"She's on her way, she told me to meet you guys here," Gigi looked down at Kylie and I floating.

"Why's everyone meeting here?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Oh yea, I forgot to tell you. I bought a night on a party bus" Kylie looked over at me. I smiled, Kylie and I always wanted a party bus.

"Sounds fun, who's all going?" I asked as I put my wet hair into a ponytail.