The school girls alpha

Ok, there are two main things you should know about werewolves; one, we are not all monsters with big teeth - we do have feelings you know!

And two, we are only half a person till we find our sole mates. Yes, I know that sounds cheesy but its true! We are like a jigsaw with one missing piece- and when we find that one person we are complete.

Like when you find that one food you have been craving all day but instead of it being peanut butter and jam ,it's a person- which is way better cus you get to spend the rest of your life with them.

Well, I guess you could spend the rest if your life with a peanut butter and jam sandwich if you really wanted too, but I'm pretty sure it would go mouldy in the first week or so. Not to mention how tempting it would be to eat it......

Anyways, back on track- In my world when a werewolf turns 16 then they're wolf starts to feel the pull of their mate, I wish it was sooner but i guess if it was and people found their mates, then their would be a lot of pregnant kids running around. Which would be quite funny in my opinion, but apparently Mother Nature doesn't share my quirky sense of humour, so 16 it is.

I have another three months to go before I come of age and I am absolutely bricking it, what if I'm not good enough! What if I never find my mate?

I tried to push these thoughts to the back of my mind as I munched on my cereal, today was my first day at my new school and I was really trying hard to fit in this time, no more quirky head bands just yet, I need to keep it cool for the first couple of days.

I even tried to tame my wildly curly hair into a fish tail plait which looked ok, I was feeling goooood. I grabbed my bag and headed out towards the front door singing 'like a vampire' by Catrien Maxell.

YES I know it's ironic seen as I'm a werewolf but what can I say, I love to be awkward :) I swung my bag over my shoulder and headed out shouting " Bye mom!" Up the stairs.

Well this is it, I thought to myself as I walked down the road. Here I come Jackson high!
________________________

Yay!! First chapter completed! Vote and comment please :) Any ideas for the girls name?
Lolimamarshmellow