» Thirty-First Burn

Start from the beginning

I was lying down on Quinn's bed while she was in the bathroom, taking a shower. Khloe was in her own room while the adults were downstairs, probably settling about it before they come to a decision. Quinn was already legally eighteen so I wondered why they needed to control her like that. It was like she was treating her like there was something wrong with her.

I kept glancing at the bathroom door and a wicked idea instantly came to my mind. Tiptoeing silently closer to the bathroom, I tried to sense her inside and I heard the water was running down the tiled floor. Slowly, I twisted the doorknob and I thanked the almighty because it wasn't locked. Before I opened the door, I prepared myself by inhaling and exhaling a huge deep breath. Damn it! Really, Arisa? It's not like you've seen a girl's body before.

I licked my lips when I remembered how it felt when her naked smooth body was over me. It was like a devil's cotton candy was hovering above me— fatally sweet and hallucinogenic. I was craving for it and I was hoping to feel it again this time.

Opening the door quietly, I already got a glimpse of her fine ass with the half-open striped shower curtain between us. My girlfriend has an amazing butt, I thought, and got closer because obviously, I was greedy to see more of her.

One more step, Risa. I reminded naughtily to myself but the curtain unexpectedly dragged aside and there she was, a sexy angel, staring fascinatingly at me. I think my jaw dropped on the floor, looking down and up to her wet form, not missing any single details. The waters flowed freely through her moistly creamy skin with her damp blonde hair draping on one side of her charismatic shoulder.

H-Her body! Oh shit! Her body was curvy enough to munch ceaselessly. Her breast was so full and wholesome with a pair of pink nipples. I bet there was pinkish milk inside it. Staring down, I bit my lips when I got to see her rosy blossom between her slender legs. Oh damn, I wanted it so bad. If I forgot to breathe last time, then I was suffocating at this moment.

"W-Why is it s-so hot?" someone blurted out and the angel chuckled, her eyes were so tempting while holding mine deeply. And then I realized that the voice came from my mouth. Vastly, blood rose to my cheek and I stepped back but before I make a run for it, she pulled my waist, pressing her naked body against me. Oh dammit! I fùcking need therapy after this.

"You naughty girl," she said, giggling mischievously. I felt so lightheaded as her breast squashed against mine. It was so soft and a familiar sensation started to shape up inside me.

I could feel her wetness as she groped my ass while nibbling my jaw delicately. My hands began to roam her body, relishing each of her parts like I was running out of time. I met her lips and she obediently kissed me back, pacing along with the sizzling rhythm.  Our body was bonded together as our lips couldn't even pull away from each other. Moaning in lustful desire, I bent down to taste her nipple in hunger. I continued to savage her breasts as I fondled the other fully while twirling my tongue around her nipple before sucking it. I heard her moan with the waters running while she stroked my hair. She was so fresh out of heaven and tasting her was the most daring thing I've ever experience.

Pulling her out of the shower, I sat her down to the bathroom counter and kissed her again deeply, pushing my body between her legs. We were like a starved predator, eating each other out intensely. We pulled away an inch, catching for breath before I curved down again to trail kisses from her chest through her tummy.

Once I reached her lower stomach, she suddenly pulled me up and kissed me, so deeply that I was vigorously sinking in. Our lips parted after a long make out and out of the blue, she embraced me so tight while taking her time to regain her breath.