Part 6: My Special Day

(Camilia's POV)

I just came back from school and took a bath and checked my phone. No massages from Nam Joon. I looked at my calender on my phone andd..

Two days left before my special day.

Its my birthday :3

OMG! I'm so excited. I rolling on my bed like a pig that's rolling in the mud.

My dad passed my room and saw me rolling on the bed. My dad looked at me and giggled. My dad knocked the door and said

"Cami~ are you okay? Haha,it seems you're happy... a lot. "

"Dad,dad,daddy you know this Friday is what day?" I asked and grin

"27 of November,why darling?"

"Just askin'." I said and giggle

"Ahhh,this Friday I got a meeting at my friend's house." My dad said

"Ohh." I looked down and do this '😐' face. Seriously I have no comment about this...

"Haha,Cami, I prepared dinner for both of us. Come on" my dad said

"Okay, dad.. " I sighed

And our dinner is half- cooked beef. My mom always prepared this meal for my dad because this meal is my dad's favorite food. He always help my mom while coom this meal .Until now, he still remember the ingredients and cook it. (My dad tell this to me )

We both eat the meal. It was delicious and juicy. Yum! But my dad, he was eating the meat with a sad face. I wondered why.

"Dad, are you okay?" I asked

My dad didn't answer me. I really wanted to know. So I asked him again.

"Dad, are you okay?"

"Huh? What did you said my darling?" He said

"Are you okay?"

"Oh yea, I'm okay. Really" he said

"You're lying. If you're okay, why you eating your meat and showing your sad face?" I said

"Really, I'm really okay darling. Now, don't talk about this alright?"

"Okay, dad" I continue eating the meat.

While done eat dinner, I go to my room and checked my phone. Still no messages from Nam Joon. Hmm, Nam Joon where are you?

Maybe he's busy because his schedule. Yeah,that's logic.

I put my phone at the side and walk to my dad's room because I wanted to asked what happened.

Before I open the door. The door didn't closed properly but I hear my dad talking by himself. So I listen to him... he said

"Mina ya... why you leave this world. I miss you so much. I wish you are by my side and Camilia. I just miss your half-cooked beef mixed with kimchi. For first I think this meal is very weird... haha, I still rememb..."

I was listening of what my dad talking about and suddenly he cried

"I-I s-still remember... the first time we meet... at Seoul. You were so beautiful, adorable and kind. When I looked at your eyes, my heart completely melted. I thought I could keep you forever....*sobs* b-but....b-but I-I failed... I failed to took care of you, I failed to keep you and I failed to love you. *sobs* ... "

Everything went silent. I saw my dad took a photo frame of me when I was a baby. I gasped. He continue

"Remember when Camilia born. She so adorable. My knees went very weak while seeing her. *sobs* My hands were shaking while I carried Camilia. That time you were so scared of me that I will dropped Camilia from my hands. Haha *sobs* I... I... was so happy that I could become a father of my beautiful daughter. But I failed... to take care of my daughter.... "

My eyes... is full of tears...finally my tears coming out...rolling on my cheeks...

"I have to go to overseas for 2 years till 3 years. Because of money. Until Camilia is alone in the house. She had to take care by herself, cook by herself, clean up the house and more house chores. But me as a father, I always selfish.... I didn't care of my daughter... I failed to be a father! Ahhhh!!*cries *

I cried while I sit on the floor....

"Mina ya.... I still remember you teach me to write in Korean...*sobs*"

I saw my dad write something on the wall. It writes...

사랑해요

And it means...

"Saranghaeyo, I-I. Love you.... "

He writes again...

나도사랑해요

"Nado...saranghaeyo...I *sobs* love *sobs* you....too *sobs*

I gasped and.... and I still remember Nam Joon chat with me and he send me a Korean words. "사랑해요"

Sa...r-ang...haeyo.... I... love...you?! No,no,no it's impossible he love me....maybe he just sayin' who knows....*sobs* ... I wiped my tears and run to my room ....I check my phone... someone was texting me....

Its Nam Joon

-----------------
Nam Joon: Hi~ Cami. Asleep?
-----------------
I gasped and reply to him...
-----------------
Cami: Nope
Nam Joon:Really? I thought you fell asleep...haha
Cami:Haha,nope I'm still awake 😄
Nam Joon: Soooo~~, whatcha doin?
Cami: Just chatting.... with you...hehe
Nam Joon: Oh really? I thought you chatting with your boyfriend😏
Cami: Noooo 😭 I don't have a boyfriend....
Nam Joon: Haha,okay... okay...Calm down alright..
Cami: I don't want
Nam Joon: Why?
Cami: Cause I wanna kill you!😆
Nam Joon: Ouhh no no no, you won't but one day you will...😏
-----------------
What do you mean like that Nam Joon?
-----------------
Cami: Oh really? Well, I should be preparing to kill you
Nam Joon:Hah! You won't 😛
Cami: 😂
-----------------
Haha, he's naughty.
-----------------
Cami: Haha, gonna sleep now Nam Joon. Take care at Korea
Nam Joon: Haha okay Cami, Goodnight and sweetdream at America.
Cami:Haha night too from America.
----------------
I off my phone and left it by my side. I wondering whether Nam Joon still remember my birthday. Haha, we just met on online for like 2 weeks ago and it's impossible that I have feelings on Nam Joon. But I did.... I force my self to not like Nam Joon but it's hard....omg....

I just can't wait go to Hong Kong with my dad.

----------------------------
Author's notes:

Heyyy,there guys. Sorry if this part of the story is long and boring anddd..... my grammar and typos. :3
Andd, what will happened at Cami's birthday...... is it gonna be good orr worse.... who knows guys.... and what happened to Nam Joon, will he tried to confess his love to Cami or he didn't tell Cami that he is an idol? Just wait for another part~

That's all for now guys~

Finger Hearts~❤