"No honey. You do not want to step up to me." She said.

"Bahja quit." Ashley said.

"Ladies? Everything okay?" Prince asked from the living room.

"Yes!" we all said at the same time.

*Ding Dong!*

"I'll get it." Ashley said.

She walks to the front door.

Y/n p.o.v

"For a girl who's having twins, she sure is looking good. Sam really must have changed for the better." You said.

"Hell yeah. I feel like I'm sinking into my shoes. I've already gained 20 pounds." She groaned.

"You are probably eating a lot."

"Prince has been stressing me out, so I eat a lot." I whispered.

"That's how I was. But, now my symptoms are itchy skin, body pain and having to pee all the time."

"My body hurts a lot too."

She sits down and you join her. You were glad y'all finally had something to talk about besides each other negatively.

"My hair has been falling out and just a few minutes ago I had a mood swing. Not to mention my swollen feet." She complained.

"Girl, yes. I have to go up a shoe size and a half. I always wear slides now."

You point to your feet. Bahja looks at them and laughs. She lifts her pants and points at her feet. You see that she has on house slippers. You both laugh.

"The struggle girl." Bahja joked.

Ashley comes in the kitchen holding boxes of Pizza Hut pizza. She sets it on the table.

"So...." You started.

"So we ain't even gotta cook." Bahja said.

"Yeah, someone ordered pizza." Ashley said.

Prince, Sam, Roc, Romeo, Prod and Ray come into the kitchen opening cabinets, the fridge, the pantry and grabbing pizza, wings and bread sticks. You and Bahja stayed sitting down quietly as the guys talked the whole time. Ashley helped them with plates and stuff.

Ray p.o.v:

I grabbed five pieces of pizza and got a big cup of sprite. I tried to get wings, but all them fools got them all.

"Aye, Romeo give me some wings." I said.

"Nah man. I'm hungry too." He said.

I sucked my teeth. "Bro Prince hit me up with them wings."

Prince coughs on his wings. "Sorry, what you say?" he asked.

I mug him and turn to Spin. Spin was shoving his wings down his throat. He smiled at me and I sighed and walked back to the living room. The guys followed.

"Man, I hope that girl does not come!" Spin cried.

"Oh, she'll come." Prince reassured.

"God, please don't let her come."

"Aye, bro chill. Maybe she forgot." Roc said.

"I highly doubt that." I said.

"Ugh. I'm going to kill Dig." Spin groaned.

"He set you up with a girl you don't like?" Sam asked.

It got a little quiet. I cleared my throat and it was the loudest thing happening. Spin nodded his head.