**END**/ **DEDICATIONS**

This concludes the end of All Of The Stars, I hope you enjoyed reading! I don't know if you noticed in the tags, but I did enter this story in the Wattys for 2016, and only you can give me a shot at winning - that is, if you think I deserve it! 

Since my story is pretty short and was, until this point, without author's notes, I'm adding this as a reminder to comment if you enjoyed my work or found a mistake you'd like to point out - or, just because you can, I don't know. I always appreciate feedback! 

I would also love it if you decided to vote and spread the word to friends you think might like this story! Or just to strangers. I'm not too picky; as I type this, I have about three reads, all of which are from me revising my work, so anyone will be better than what I have as of now lol. 

And, finally, thank you for deciding to read what I've created! Whoever you are, your read or comment or vote is the best gift you could give to an aspiring writer like me! If anyone would like help writing, just message me or comment and I'll be happy to comply!

I lied, what I said before was not 'finally'. I just have to add, no matter how many of you there may be - whether it be one thousand or four - I appreciate all you readers so much, and you'll always be welcome and accepted in my account, and I hope you'll find a home within the stories I write.

So, really finally, I would be forever in your debt if you took a few extra seconds to comment, vote, and share. But, more importantly, thank you. 

---------------

As for those who I dedicated parts to,

(@_LilyElise_ (part one), @-Sprite- (part two), @11uranianUmbra11, (part three), @QueenOfTheUniverse12 (part four), @teagansdreaming (part five), @rhdor_v2 (part six) )

You all know me better by my old account, @Read_Write2003. I decided on a new start on a new account, and this story kicks off that new beginning! You were all mentioned for your support of me and my writing, so a special thanks to all of you who I hope will continue to stick with me through thick and through thin.

(honorable mentions include:

@devonshire87, @nit_1515, @JackB603, @EatBreathGymnastics, @soccerlife2003, @xbandaddictx, @WrittenWords_144)

Thank you all!