Operation: Annoy Alois

*part 1*

*from puddinggheadd's 100 ways to annoy Alois #7

*******************************
sitting in her room on her bed, Lashonte (or Shonte as she perfers) was reading her daily dose of all things Alois Trancy. she comes across this exact chapter and the mini shot goes from there. i'm Levi Ackerman. And Eren Jaeger and we will be your narrators for this....thing. i am in bold. and i'm in bold italics!
*******************************

"that's kinky as fuck.......alright i'll do it. bc i am just kinky like that. but i'm gonna need some help."

i get up from my bed, i slipped on my go to outfit: a plain gray shirt, my favorite dark blue jeans and brown combat boots.

i tied the lace and stood up, wiggling around trying to fix my wedgie. "damn these panties." i walked to my door and slipped on my favorite red and blue flannel from the hanger. going down the stairs past the front room/dining room, i finally got to the kitchen. i went for our knife set and grabbed the biggest one in it, cutting my finger enough to draw blood. i walked into the pantry, closed the door, and shut off the light. "okay so to call him, i just need to draw a pentagram and an L in the middle with my blood and- there!" the door turned into a black gate and a pair of blue eyes looked through the hole. the door swung open and there he was.

"Shonte!! ohh it's been so long since you called me for a mission!"

"oh hey Lucifer. you are squishing me right now."

"oh yess sorry about that, love. so what's the job this time?" he asked leaning against the door. i just adore his british accent. i adore british people in general actually. i held up my phone to the chapter of 100 Ways to Annoy Alois i was reading.

"'use his own moves on him, like how he licks Ciel's ear, try that on him and watch him turn from bipolar to shy.' Lashonte did you even think about this before you came to me? how do you know he won't get Claude and tell him to kill you?" he did have a point there but i did think about it. as i painted the door with my blood.

"yes actually i did. and we both know i can't die bc of the deal. best friends for eternity remember?" i smile at him and for the devil he has a nice smile. "ohh alright! but under one condition." a spark flashed in his eyes. he smirked at me then grabbed my face mashing my cheeks together, making me pucker my lips. "now say it." i sigh and roll my eyes.

"i am a guppy" i say trying not to laugh "and guppies don't smile. but i'll smile for you." as i smiled Luci immediatley fell to the floor laughing and clutching his stomach. i laughed so hard i was crying and sat on the stool behind me to keep from falling.

"oh my father, thank you so much for that. alright then, let's go." and i teleport us to my room. from there, we stand in the middle of my floor and sink into it. i looked around and see all kinds of underworld creatures. then i see some characters from my favorite animes. i looked down and see a light. not a bright one, but like a sunset with orange and purple mixing clouds. we were turned and now the light is above us and i see that the sun is setting.