YOU GUYS

I have waited SOOO damn long for this moment to come.

EVER SINCE I FINISHED SEASON 9 EPISODE 23 AND FREAKED OUT WHEN METATRON PLUNGED THAT ANGEL BLADE INTO DEANIE'S CHEST AND SAW HIM DIE YET AGAIN ONLY TO COME BACK YET AGAIN BUT AS A DEMON AND NOT ANY DEMON A DEANMON I KNEW I NEEDED TO SEE SEASON 10 ON NETFLIX.

IT IS COMING. SEASON 10 IS COMING SEASON 10 IS COMING SEASON 10 SEASON 10 SEASON 10!!!!

but on the same say Season 11 comes out...BRUH WHY ƪ(•̃͡ε•̃͡)∫

i must see season 11 on the release day and time i must i must i must i must (╥_╥)

plz help me

you're looking at the young girl who doesn't wanna miss this season for a second

BUT there is another problem

for all my AHS people out there IT COMES ON THE SAME DAY AS SPN. SAME DAY, SAME GODDAMN TIME, DIFFERENT STATIONS...
Bruh whyyyyy .·'¯'(>▂<)'¯'·.

lady gaga is in this one and i love her like wtf i have to see my evan peters again like really bitch. you know there are other damn people who want to see other damn shows at the same damn time. whyyy. whyy. why. wh-WHAT THE FUCKING HELL FX AND CW?!! DID YOU GET TOGETHER AND TRY TO CRACK AND BREAK EVERY SPN FANGIRL AND AHS LOVER OUT THERE?! BECAUSE IT IS FUCKING WORKING.

i need to eat my dry Cinnamon Toast Crunch and drink my Kool-Aid and watch Jackass... jesus i need to calm down.

byyee loves!!

~shonteee ☁