GOOD LORD

THIS BOOK HAS 679 READS. I NEVER KNEW THERE WERE THAT MANY.

IK THAT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE A LOT COMPAIRED TO THE OTHER WRITER'S BOOKS. LIKE THEY HAVE A MILLION OR MORE AND I HAVE ONLY 600+ BUT THAT 679 PPL TOOK THE TIME TO READ MY BULLSHIT AND PUT UP WITH MY WEIRDO BLACK LOVING SHIT.

so thank you SO much you guys. in honour of this thanks i have put up a video i found just a few minutes ago and it kills me. i cried and laughed so damn hard.

also, SHOUTOUT TO MY DAUGHTER, MELMEL, MelTheArchAngel for kiking me the original video in the first place and for being THE BEST DAUGHTER A MOTHER COULD HAVE AND DOR BEING SO SUPPORTIVE.

if you wanna find the og it's called Yee by revergo on youtube.

one more announcement!!

i wrote a new book it's the sequal to Violet and it's called Black. it's a multifandom book so it'll have SPN fandoms, youtube fandoms, Teen Wolf, Stony, and any other fandom you can think of. just PM me details or whatever.

MelMel has earned a spot as one of the main characters, if you wanna be in it too or have an idea on what i should add, you can put it in the comments or PM that too if you wanna.

here is where i leave you kiddos. i must prepare for Purgatory tomorrow...kms