Taming the Insomnia Monster [Risa/Leni] - Rated M

It's already 1 in the morning, and the insomnia monster decided to visit Leni that night. And so she decided to chill on their plush sofa bed to read some paperwork for the week. In the middle of reading one proposal, she heard soft footsteps from the stairs.

Thinking it was one of the kids, she ignored them until she heard Leni's voice. "Di ka rin makatulog, 'no?"

Risa shook her head. Leni then kicked her slippers off and laid herself down beside her. "Relax lang, hun."

While Risa's busy focusing on the task at hand, Leni wrapped her arms around her and nuzzled under her hair. Risa didn't want to be interrupted but at the same time wanted Risa to keep doing what she's doing.

"Lens, ano ba? Busy ako..." she said without a hint of conviction.

Yet Leni kept nuzzling her and giving her butterfly kisses with her long, long lashes. Risa could feel her focus slipping, but she pushed on until Risa started peppering her with fluttery kisses all over her jaw and neck that sent goosebumps all over her skin.

By then, Risa dropped her paperwork on the coffee table and allowed Leni to kiss all over her the back of her neck down to her bare shoulders. Her breaths gained even more weight the longer she continued. Risa turned around to face her and gave her a sweet kiss on her lips. Her hands explored all over the curves and angles on her body while Leni combed her fingers on Risa's hair.

"Mmm..." Leni moaned into the kiss.

Risa deepened their kiss with a bit of tongue. Leni's eyes widened at the sudden intimate contact, but it sent pleasurable shockwaves down her spine and made her own tongue dance in time with Risa's. Meanwhile, her busy hands moved from Risa's waist to her breasts and cupped them gently but firmly at the same time.

So soft and dainty, just like the rest of her.

As soon as they pulled away, Leni looked into Risa's almond-shaped eyes, still lost in disbelief that she's with someone as beautiful as she was. Part of her wanted to carry her up to the bedroom like a knight carrying her princess where they could do things properly, but another part of her wanted her there and wanted her now.

Leni attacked her with even more fervent kisses down her neck to her chest, slowly slipping a spaghetti strap off her nightgown to reveal the nipple already poking through her top. She planted more kisses and licks all around but deliberately avoiding it as long as she could.

Risa wasn't quiet while Leni feasted on her. Moans, groans and heavy breathing punctuated each kiss and each touch, driving her further off to the deep end. Leni floated her hand near Risa's underwear and smiled in satisfaction from the heat radiating to her palm.

Her hands caressed all over Risa's long, long legs up to her thighs getting her even hotter, wetter and even more ready. She slid down Risa's panties and spread her thighs apart before slipping two fingers inside. A sharp groan after the other escaped from Risa while Leni's hands did their magic inside her. "Ugh, Leni..."

Back then, she didn't see anything special about using mouths or fingers. They were simply a means to an end. Now, seeing herself slowly losing her grip from reality, she's starting to understand what's so special with them in this context.

In all honesty, she knew Leni's still feeling her way up (pun not intended) the ways of the Sapphic life, but in a way that's what probably made it even better in the first place. But there's no time to reflect on any technicalities when she's already begging to take her to that place.

Leni acquiesced and went down on her. Her tongue explored all the nooks and crannies before sucking gently.

A mess of unintelligible words escaped Risa in between moans. By this time, she's already dripping as Leni's licks and sucks intensified.

Risa held the plush cushions in a death grip. Her noises became louder and closer together and her breath hitched more and more as she built up to a peak - one very different from past experiences with mostly men. It radiated from within her and out towards each and every inch of her body.

She let out a strangled moan before she succumbed to the wave. Her vision clouded and her walls convulsed, each spasm a step to the point of no return.

How she wished she could stay there forever, but what comes up must come down and Risa sank back to Earth. Her vision returned to the sight Leni's smiling, angelic face in those glasses she loved on her so much laying in front of her sweat-slicked body.

Still in a haze from what just happened, Risa's chin trembled and the tears flowed from her.

"Okay ka lang, hun? May problema ba?" Leni asked, suddenly becoming concerned. Risa shook her head. 

As the sobs poured out of her, Leni laid beside her and held Risa close to her chest. Her sobs became whimpers until she stopped crying completely. Leni traced the outline of her jaw before planting a sweet kiss on her temple. "O, ma, matulog ka na..."

Risa cooed softly before they both drifted off to sleep.