"One larg americano and one mocca coffee" Liam says and look down on me. I smile back at him.

"Thank you" I say when the lady handle me the coffee. We sit down at a little small table.

"So what's going on" Liam asks. He sits backwards and hold his hands around his coffee.

"Nothing" I say and stare as normal as I can on him.

"You haven't said a damn word the whole time. Something is bothering you, I can tell"

It's kinda cute that he notice and care.

"It's just I think a lot about next year, what Mr. Holt said, and Hanna of course".

"Next year will be great I promise you. I'll be here for you I promise. And I'm quite fun" He take his eyebrowns high.

I had to laugh at him. I'm glad I fanially had a great guy friend.

"And about Hanna, I mean if you need to cry you should, but try and stay positive and live life. I'm sure thats what she wants the most" He adds.

"You really know how to say the right words Liam"  I smile.

"Mum thaught me" He says bossy. 

I roll my eyes. "I have P.E now" I say. 

"I have English I think" Liam says and look at his clock. "I'll drive you home after school btw". 

"Oh great" I hug him before I run to class. 

"How was your day" My mom yells. 

I walk into the kitchen. "Okay" I say. 

She hugs me. "Good" She says. "And it's only a week again before summer" 

"I know. It's the only thing that keeps up my motervation" I take an apple.

"No don't eat. I have dinner, and you should invite Niall" She says. 

I put the apple down. "Why" I ask sassy. 

"Because he has been amazing, and I really like him". 

I take my phone up and text Niall. "You hungry? My mom is cooking"  . 

"Babe I'm always hungry. I'll be there" He replies. 

"My mother said she likes you". 

"Tell your mother I love her ;) ". I roll my eyes at his answer .

"He'll be here" I say.

"Hey, how are you" Niall says and hugs me. 

"Better" I say. 

We sit down at the table. "It smells amazing Mrs. McCann" Niall says. 

"I hope it taste good" She sit down on the other side of the table. 

"So whats new" My mom asks. I can tell they have gotten to know eachother a lot better the past weeks because he always was around after Hanna.

"My mum is coming tomorrow from Irland" He says while taking pasta on his plate. 

I had totally forgot about his mom, and he told me only a few days ago. 

"Thats so sweet. I'd really like to meet her" My mother says and smiles the biggest smile ever. 

"Sure" Niall says with his mouth full of food. 

"Thanks for the food" I say and stand up. 

"Yeah thanks for the invite" Niall says. 

We walk up to my room. Niall slam the door after us. He run to me and turn my body around.