chapter 11

I kissed him back. Even tho I knew this was wrong. Me and Harry are not together but still. Niall pushed me closer to him. He took my hair behind my ear while he kissed me softly. The front door got opened. I leand back from the kiss.

"Hello" I could hear Harry yell.

Niall looked at me with a smirk, before he laughed and walked out of the room.

Harry came in.

"I'm so sorry I'm late"

"I have to go now" I had to get some space and think over what just happened.

"Now. I thought we could watch a movie or something"

"Sorry I need to go"

I took my phone up and texted Bonnie. She came straight to pick me up.

"Bye Harry" I said.

"Well Bye".

-

"Can you drive me to Sel" I had to talk to her, and tell her everything.

"Ofcourse love" Bonnie said.

I stormed in Sels and her brother, Erics apartment. It was messy as usual. I was the one who used to clean it.

"Hello to you too" Eric said.

"Sel" I yelled load.

She came out of the bathroom with her towel banded over her head.

"Hey Jennifer".

"We need to talk" I looked at her with a serious look. She looked over at Eric.

"Fine, fine I will go". He said. He took his jacket and dissapeared out of the door.

"Whats going on". We sat down in the kitchen.

"You have to promise me you will not tell Hanna".

She nodded.

I started by telling her the day I met Harry and Niall. I skipped the part where Niall punched me. I told her about the shirt, the party and that I slept over.

"And then Niall just kissed me".

Sel didn't say a word the whole time.

"Well you defently need to choose who you want" she said. "And why didn't you tell me"

"Because Hanna told Harry to stay away from me because something Niall did and yeah it's all just a whole mess, but I need your support now. So please don't tell her"

"I won't. But thats rough. I mean telling Harry to stay away from you".

"I know. That really pissed me off".

"It's obviously Niall you want" Sel stood up and got some chockolate from the fridge.

"why do you say that"

"Because everytime you mention his name your eyes lights up".

"I know Hanna told you all that shit about him, but he is really nice and he has a reason for it"

"He is hot tho" Sel said.

"You should see him in only his boxers".

Sel started laughing. I was relieved that she was so supportive.

"So I was with Liam today".

"Okey" I said. I didn't wan't to talk about Liam. He pisses me off.

"He is soo nice".

"No he is not" I said without thinkg as usual.

"How can you say that"

"Just trust me".

Sel looked over at me with a wierd look. My phone vibritaed.

"Who is it" Sel asks.

"A text from Harry"

"Is everything okey" It stood.

"You have to tell him the truth"

I knew I had to tell him. I can not go around pretend liking him when the person I want is his bestfriend. Maybe I will just stay away from them both and focus on the last weeks off school.

"What am I going to say" I ask Sel.

This is why I never have been into boys. To avoid all this shit.

"Yes of course" I replied.

"You should just have told him" Sel said.

The only thing that bothers me is that I have no idea what Niall want. He have a new girl every week, maybe I just was the next in line. I probably Am. I really felt like I was over reacting this whole situation. I'm not boyfriend with none of them and I have only known them for 2 weeks.

2 weeks later

"Can you just stop" Liam hold my arm. "You haven't spoken to me the whole week" .

I stopped and turned around. "I know what you did to Niall".

"But did you know what he did to me" Liam crossed his arms. "And that was a honest mistake. It's over 2 years ago, and I din't know better".

His explaning did not work on me.

"No" I said.

"He basiclly ruined my life. I can not count on my hands how many times I ended up in the hospital because of him". He pointed at a spot on his face. He had a red scar over his cheeks. "He did this".

"You cheated on his girlfriend. He loved her"

"Wait what no I didn't fuck his girlfriend. It was Harry who did that" Liams eyebrowns got up.

"Are you kidding me". My stomack just felt worse. Niall had been angry on Liam all this years for something Harry did. His bestfriend.

I took up my phone and texted Harry. "We need to talk"

"Sorry Liam I have to go". I hugged him a fast hug before I run out the school-door.