chapter 12

"Is Niall home"  I stood outside the door. It was horrible raining. 

"No. You needed to talk with me" Harry flipped his hair before he let me step inside the door.

I shaked the water off me. My hair was wet  and had tiny curls from the rain. We sat down in the kitchen. Harry handed me a cup off tea. 

"Here. You look cold" He said.

I was not that big of an fan of tea but I didn't care. 

"British" I laughed a small laugh. Harry smiled back before he sat down.

"So what was it you had to talk with me about" Harry took his hands around his cup off tea before he drank a sip.

"Niall told me the story about Liam and all that had happened with Nialls ex. Then I didn't talk to Liam for weeks, and he forced me to tell him what was wrong, then he told me that it was you who fucked his girlfriend" I was shaking, and my heart was beating fast.

Harry stopped up for a sec. He looked down in his cup. It was silence. 

"I just couldn't tell him" He still looked down in his cup.

"Liam said he could not count on his hands how many times he had been to the hospital because off that" My voice were calm, but shaking.

"I know. But I regret it so much you have no idea. Niall is my bestfriend, and I did that to him. He will never forgive me. I was drunk, but that is not an excuse" Harry took a deep breath. "We had all almost forgot it, then Liam showed up, and here is you" Harry looked over at me.

"Niall wants to kill Liam for something you did" I was not the right person to get involved with this, and deffently not the right person to tell them what to do but I still felt like I had to say something, my opinion.

"Do Liam know it was you" I ask Harry.

"I told him before I moved over here. But Liam dosen't know that the reason Niall did all that to him is because of me"

"What a mess. What are you going to do" I  took a sip of my tea. It tasted horrible.

"I don't know" 

"If Niall meet Liam on the street he will probably kill him" 

"I know that" Harry say.

"I'm not the person to tell you what to do, but I really think you should tell him"

"You've right. But he is my bestfriend. I don't wanna loose him, I love him" 

I laughed a bit. 

"Okay that sounded quite wierd but seriously"  Harry smiled.

I took another sip from my cup.

"Is it that bad" Harry laughed.

"It's horrible, but I have to go now. You do what you need to do" 

"Thank you Jennifer" He said. 

I putted my jacket on. It was still horrible raining. I opened the door and stared out of it before I went out. I walked down the stairs before someone dregged me in the arm. 

"Hello babe" It was Niall. 

The rain run down his hair and face. He hold me into the wall before he pressed his lips onto mine. He hold his body thight into mine. I kissed him back. His hands were on my ass. His lips slowly moved with mine before he stopped. 

"Hello" I said, and laughed. 

He laughed before he  kissed me one more time on the lips and walked from me. 

-

"Where have you been"  My mom asked.

"Out" I said. 

"In this horrible weather" She looked out the window. 

"Yep. Goodnight" I said and run up the stairs. I never talk much with my mother. I prefer staying alone in my room when I'm home. I took a long shower before I went to bed. 

I forced my eyes to open them. My phone was vibrating on the desk. I turned the lights on. I didn't  recognize the number on the screen. 

"Hello" I said. It was 1am. 

"Hello, is it you Jennifer"  I recognized the voice. It was Liam. 

"Yeah, what do you want at a time like this" I rubbed my eyes. 

"It's Niall. You have to come to The xx right now. I mean it" I knew The xx was a famous club, but I had never been there. 

"Why, what is going on" 

"Jennifer just come now".