Part 17

The soft, warm body of Arlette curved at his side was a miracle, that she loved him still was a miracle. Had she not called out his true name at the moment of her passion's height? Was that not proof enough that she was indeed his little bird?

And now the delight of her sweet body tucked close within the crook of his arm, her cheek on his chest, made his heart swell. Contentment must...would be theirs, he knew it.

Letty stretched, rubbed the tip of her nose over his small, hard nipple. Post-coital dreaminess had her limbs loose, but still craving his touch.

Toying with one of her curls, winding it about his finger, he kissed the top of her head. He was roused again. "Aye lady, you may well tease me, but you should be wary methinks."

Shifting slightly, she bit down on a giggle, keeping her face straight. "And pray why, kind sir?"

Adam grinned. In truth he would have her on him, have her move slow above him that he might watch as pleasure took her, see the rise and fall of her full breasts as she rocked. Catch them in his palms, feel the glorious weight of them. Aye, a woman's paps...

Paps? Ah, riiight. Paps, oh, yea...

Eyes closed, he chuckled as she stroked his cock, gone was the shock that 'his' Arlette could be so forward, now he relished her guileless attentions.

"You do say things in such a...I don't know, sort of 'ye olde worlde', poetic way. It's cute, but sometimes I..."

"It displeases you? Then I needs must alter."

Just cut the 'methinks' shit, tosser!

"Oh, no, I sort of like it, just sometimes I wonder..." She stopped speaking as his hand covered hers.

Slowing her movements, curling her fingers about his root, he growled softly, "Lift yourself on me."

She bit her lip, she wasn't really that experienced. Rob had been only the second man she had slept with. The first was a fumbled 'one-off' at uni. Then came Rob. That'd lasted six months and was a revelation. But then he'd taught her all the things he liked. For herself, she was feeling her way...so to speak.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I can...I'm a bit sore." She looked up at his closed eyes, lips slightly parted, Adam's apple dipping as he swallowed. Oh, how she wanted to..."Would you like me to..." Letty slid down, kissing his belly as she went.

"Well, well, your time has not been squandered I see," a cold voice chuckled from a darkened corner.

Adam sat up sharply, rolling Letty away from him. "Cover yourself!" He snapped.

"What?" She recoiled at his tone.

"Clothe yourself...Now!" Placing himself between her and the noxious shadow, Adam seethed, unwilling to let her think him mad, but ready to rage against the evil that had joined them.

"Oh, how truly noble of you. Fuck many of them or just this one?" The shade's malevolence spilt like acid into the air. Adam thrust himself from the bed and out of the room, hoping, as he was the target of its coarse goading, the foul being would follow.

"She's well-formed I suppose, for a leper. But short, is she a dwarf?"

"Is there no diversion elsewhere?" Adam hissed.

In the bedroom, Letty pulled on jeans and a jumper, she was close to tears. "I don't understand...OK, so you changed your mind, but..."

Outside, in the living room, the evil circled, its tone jeering.