Sun-drown-place - An ocean to the west of the Clans' territories.

Tree-eater – A bulldozer.

Thunderpath – A paved road with an extremely acrid smell that cars often go across.

Tom/tomcat - A male cat.

Tom-kit- a male kit.

Twoleg – A human.

Twoleg kit – A human child.

Twoleg nest – A human's house.

Twolegplace – A town, city, or village where Twolegs live.

Time Terms

Newleaf - The season of spring.

Greenleaf - The season of summer.

Leaf-fall - The season of autumn or fall.

Leaf-bare - The season of winter.

Moon - The time between one full moon and the next, spanning about 29 days, a month.

Moonhigh - When the moon is the highest in the sky; about midnight.

Moonrise - The time when the moon rises.

Half-moon - About two weeks, half a month.

Quarter-moon - About a week.

Sunhigh - The point during the day when the sun is highest in the sky; noon.

Sunrise - One day in cat time

Season - A quarter of a year in cat time. Four seasons equal a year.

Heartbeat - A split second.

Claw-moon - When the moon resembles the shape of an unsheathed claw, equivalent to crescent moon.

Sundown - Dusk.

Sunup - Dawn.

Distance Terms

Fox-length - About the length of a fox; approximately a yard. (80 cm)

Kittenstep or kitstep - About the length of kit's step; approximately an inch or a half inch. (1.25-2.5 cm)

Tail-length - About the length of a cat's tail; approximately a foot. (30 cm)

Rabbit hop or rabbit length - About a foot and a half away. (45 cm)

Mouse-length - About two or three inches. (5-7.5 cm)

Pawstep - About the length of a grown cat's step, roughly six inches. (15 cm)

Tree-length - About the length of a tree, around 40 to 50 feet. (15 m)

Insults, Exclamations, & Phrases

As easy as swallowing a minnow - A phrase used to indicate easiness of the task.

As much use as a dead fox - A (harsh) insult, meaning the recipient is useless.

Bees in your brain - An exclamation meaning confusion or a cat not making sense.

Buzzardfood- Alternative of crowfood, used before the start of the Clans.

Chickfeed- Alternative of crowfood, used before the start of the Clans.

Crowfood - A (harsh) insult comparing the recipient to rotting prey animals (as in I'll turn you into crowfood!), or suggesting that they eat it (as in crowfood-eater).