Watch and listen

A almost naked Harry Styles is at the foot of my bed, staring back at me on my bed. He has a small smile on his face. "What are you doing?" I ask him as I stare back into his green eyes. "Well..." He pauses as he puts his hands onto the foot board of the bed. "I was just thinking that maybe...we could try something....something different." His smile turning into a smirk as he looks back at me. "What is it this time." I ask, knowing that whatever is going on in his mind is going to be wild. "You have to do as I say, ok?" "I always have to do as you say though." Harry smiles as he says, "Yes, but you always end up liking how things end, don't you babe." His eyes, now a darker shade of green as the smile turn back into a smirk. "True, what do I have to do." I look at him, into his eyes. "Just watch and listen to what I say." He says in his deep voice. "Watch where my hands go as they slowly..." Looking back up at me with those green eyes. "Come off the end of the bed and onto my body. Follow with your eyes as they slowly glide down my body." His hands go over his two sparrow tattoos, slowly further down to his butterfly tattoo. My eyes follow his hands to his ferns, one of my favorite tattoos of his. "You watching?" His eyes look back up to you. "Yes." His hands still going lower. "Don't you wish these where your hands baby?" "Yes. Please come closer to me." "I will but no touching." His deep and raspy voice gets closer as he comes to the side of the bed. "Imagine my hands are on your body, how they feel when there on your skin. How they glide down your body. Think of when my fingers tips go down your body as they reach the top of your jeans. The light touch of my finger tips on your skin just above them as I look back up at you and kiss your body, lower and lower as your jeans slip off you." His voice even deeper and raspier. His voice almost whispering. My hand goes out to touch him but he takes a step back. "No touching." He grabs my hand and puts it back where it was. He slowly brings one hand out inches above my body. Moving it just over my body. Not touching me at all. His dark green eyes on me as he moves his hand. "Do you wish that my fingers where touching you? How do want them to touch you?" He lightly touched the inside of my leg making me want him even more. "What do you want me to? These hands could do anything you want them to, every finger could touch you however you like. Tell me what you want them to do to you baby." His deep raspy voice whispers into my ear, his lips lowering to mine a little with every sentence he said until he finally kisses me. He rests his hand on me as soon as his lips touch mine. I grab his hand and guide it down my body. "Please." I whisper. "Not just yet, love." With just a bit of pressure, he slowly pulls his hand back up my body leaving the lingering feeling of his finger tips on me. "You know what, I got something even better then my hands." Slowly dragging his fingers lightly up my body. "I can go get it as long as you don't touch yourself and wait. Be a good girl for me and wait."
He turns around and slowly walks to the bedroom door. Turning around to face me again. "If I catch you being bad, you won't get anything. I'll be back in a few. It will be worth the wait." I'm waiting on the bed. Time seems like it's slowing down enough that it feels like hours have gone by but it's only a few minutes. The door opens a crack letting me hear his deep, raspy voice again. "Close your eyes, love." "I am." I hear his footsteps as he walks to the bed again. "Good girl." He whispers next to my ear. "Keep your eyes closed." I feel a cloth come across my eyes, covering them. "You can open them now, if you want to." "What's happening?" "Don't worry, just follow my words and you'll be fine. Now, as I said, something even better then my own hands. As he said this, I felt his finger tips lightly drag down my body again,"What can be better then your hands?" I ask him. I feel his hands guiding one of my legs into something and do the same with the other. "What are you doing?!?" "Don't worry. This will feel good soon." As he pulls up whatever it is over my heat. "Ready?" He asks. "For what?" "This." I hear a click of a button and at the same time I feel whatever it is giving off vibrations. "Oooooooh" "See I told you it would feel good." Now that's it's on, just listen to my voice." His voice getting deeper again. "Think about what I say." I hear another click and the vibration goes faster. "My hands on you, light and slow, glide over your body. My voice, deep and raspy. My warm breath spreading across your body when I'm close to you." He leans in closer to me, letting me feel the warmth. Another click, making the vibration go in different patterns, slowly then faster then switching again against me. "This feels so good Harry." His hand now on my leg, ever so slowly coming closer. All the different patterns of the vibrations make my breathing get quicker and quicker. "Almost there, love?" "Please, let me!" "This will do the trick." I hear one more click which make the vibrations even faster which makes my toes curl and arch my back and let go of everything in just a few seconds. Finally after a few minutes my breathing gets back to normal. "Was that fun or what?" "That was exhilarating! Whatever it was, we are definitely keeping it!" "Oh, here." He takes off the cloth over my eyes with a small laugh. "I would agree to that also. "Now, want to get something to eat? All that made me hungry." "Yes, definitely and thanks for that, giving him a kiss on the cheek as the door closes.