Having fun for the first time (harry)

👆👆👆Pic goes with this one 😍

Your POV: I can't wait to go to the concert! I get to meet my favorite band of all time!" One direction!!!!! I am thinking in my head. I can't wait to to meet Harry, Harrys my favorite in the band!!! I Imagine me meeting him for the millionth time. He would come up to me and look me in the eyes and say " hey babe, how are you?" I fangirl just thinking about it! I only have to wait a week for the concert!

One week later:
Harrys POV: "I can't wait for this concert! I think it's gonna be a good one!" My best mates and band mates agree with me. "You are on in a few minutes." Paul says. "Ok." We all say, at the same time. While we wait we are all really excited and jittery. "We can't wait to get out there and sing our hearts out to our fans, the best fans in the world. For me it's my favorite moment because we all get to see all the fans in one place. It's so beautiful to see them with smiles on all there faces when we come out. But for me its when I look around the place and see if I find that special one for me. Every time I get out on that stage I look around every where and see lots of faces but I can never get to them because they are so far away. I wish I could get to every single one of them"......Someone taps me on the shoulder and says its time. I get up and walk to the door with the rest of the band. We get out and start singing. While we are, I look around. I see faces all round. We walk onto the catwalk and I sit on the edge of it. I see a fan trying to catch my eye. "She's cute", I say to myself. I look back at her and smile back. I give her a little wink and her eyes get huge. I smile back and wave to her.

Your POV: Did Harry just smile and wink at me! Did he just wave to me!!! I must be dreaming!!! Maybe it's was another fan?! I don't know?!?!

Harrys POV: After the concert we waited for the fans that had vip tickets to meet us and take pictures with us.

Your POV: The concert was done and all you had to do was just meet the boys! You where waiting in line with a few other fans that were going to meet them too. All of you where so excited all u could do is talk to the others to calm down. The line got shorter and soon you were going to be next to meet the boys!!! The girl behind you said good luck to you and you quickly thanked her right before you got told it was your turn. You walked in the room and look around it. You saw the boys to your left. You where in a bit of shock so you just stood there for a few seconds. Harry noticed you and slowly walked up to you and said,"come on babe, we don't bite." He took your hand and you walked with him to the rest of the boys. Harry was wearing all black, your favorite color on him, also not to mention your weakness. He looks so hot and sexy in black. You slyly look at him while you talk with the boys. The more you look the more you want him. Just imagining what those hands and that tongue could give you, got you weak.

Harrys POV: She kept looking at me every few minutes. I could tell she was not trying to get caught but I did see. Every time she looked at me her eyes got just a little bit darker. I came close to her and whispered in her ear if she was ok. She softly sad "yes."

Your POV: His voice was so deep and raspy! You instantly imagined him whispering all the things you wanted him to say to you. "That was it!" You told your self. You where going to get what you wanted from him! You looked at him in the eye and asked if you could talk to him in private. He said yes. You both went a door that lead to an empty room and went inside. When the door was closed you hugged him tight and luckily after a few seconds he hugged back. After a while he asked is this what you wanted to "talk" about? He asked with a smile. You answered back, "not all of it," with a smile on your face. You asked to sit as well as him so you both sat down. You could finally reach his ear, so you could whisper to him all the dirty things you want to do to him. You whispered how you want to touch his body, slowly gliding your soft hands down his hard, tattooed body, kissing him following the same path from his lips to his neck to all the way down his chest and still lower more, while looking up, straight into his dark green eyes. After just a few words he was in your control. You smiled as you did your job right.