Birthday fun

Imagine That your walking home from school on your birthday. You had a fun day at school so your happy. You can't wait to get home because your parents texted you that there was a surprise waiting for you when you get home. You antomacticly text them back asking if something about one direction because they are your favorite band and you are their biggest fans fan in the whole world. Your parents text you back saying "maybe, who knows." You take that as a yes as you start running torward your house in excitement. You got to your house and quickly opened the door and excitedly asks "Where is it!" You look around and nobody is around you. You look everywhere up stairs but nobody is home. You look downstairs thinking your surprise might be in your room so you look there but there is nothing to be found. You go back up stairs and something catches your eye. Something that's outside in the back yard. You walk to the sliding glass door to get to the deck. You look down below you and you see a car...but it's not one of your parents cars...it's a dark grey car with a black panel on the side. You can't believe your eyes so you run down and out the back Door. Once outside you get a closer look and in the black tinted side window you see someone... someone that you definitely recognize even when you can only barely see through the dark glass. From inside he looks strait at you with a smile then opens up the car door. You see a head of brown hair and a pair of brown boots and green eyes. "This is the best birthday present ever!" He opens his arms for a hug and you tightly hug him. "Happy birthday and your welcome love." With the smile still on his face. "Why don't we go inside and talk? Sounds good?" He softly says after a while, also leaving a soft kiss on your cheek when you both break the hug. He follows you in and you lead him upstairs to the table. You both sit down and start talking about your favorite songs and when you went to the concert and tons of other stuff. Most of the time he just sits and respectfully listens to you talk. Looking strait at you with his dark green eyes. After a while he slyly puts his hand on your thigh and slowly inches torwards you. Once he gets close enough for you to notice you start to say something but he stops you. "Shhhhhh" he says while puting one of his fingers lightly on your lips. "It's your birthday. We can do what ever you want to do." You are taken back from his words. "Wait...what did you say?" This time he leans into you and wispers them in your ear with his deep, low, raspy voice. "You heard me the first time." His warm breath lingers on your neck. "Any...thing?" you barely whisper. "Any thing you want to do." He says in a smile. "Well...I...don't know." You say shyly. "How about this?" He gets closer to you and he kisses you again but this time it's closer to your lips and it's a little less quicker then last time. "Is that ok with you?" He asks. You nod your head yes and he slowly leans in to kiss you soft lips. He lightly licks you lips asking for entree. You open them just enough for his tongue to enter. You softly moan. He smiles into the kiss. While you are kissing you think of all the things you want do to to him and the things you want him to do to you. You get so caught up with your thoughts that you take hold of his body and you lead him down stairs back into your room. You fall onto your bed with him on top of you. He asks " so what do you want me to do to you?" With a cheeky smile and a wink. " I think I would rather show you." You say with a wink. "Well who's the cheeky one now." He says kissing you again while you slowly unbutton his shirt to reveal his tattooed body. You stare at it in awe while he's hovering above you. Whispering to yourself that you have always wanted this to happen. You slowly feel up and down his muscular body, pulling him closer to you and slowly kissing down all the way to his chest. He moans your name and slowly turns on his back so you can kiss the rest of his body every once in a while licking a small part of it which earns a moan from him. You finally get close to the base of his shaft. You lick it teaseingily then you kiss his tip and you look back at him and wink. You follow the path that his v-lines make and teaseingily lick them all the way back down to his tip and kiss it again. He interrupts you by saying " if you are going to tease me then your going to get it back." He turns you back over and with his deep raspy voice he whispers in your ear "Can you feel my hand slowly trailing down your body just centimeters above you with my voice slowly going away from your ear and getting closer to where you want it." He blows lightly on your spot witch make you arch you back closer to him but all he does is goes back up and starts kissing down your body again from half way up. You moan his name, "Harry" "please Harry I'll do anything!" Harry smiles and goes back Down and slowly whispers " I told you so." Making sure you feel his hot breath on you to make to arch you back again. He finally gives in and licks you and you wine in pleasure. He finally brings his hand down to rub little circles over you while he's licking and sucking on your spot. He flicks with his tongue so fast that you are bucking your hips. He looks up at you and winks at you while still having his tongue in you. The last thing that you feel before you get to your high is him wiggling his tongue at your deepest part of you.