Daddy needs you

The top pic goes with this imagine.😍

Would love feed back from you guys also.😘

'Princess, daddy needs you.' You get a notification on your phone. You open it up and staring back at you is a pic of him with his hands in his pants. You imagine his deep, low, raspy voice in your ear. You text back, 'sounds like someone needs a little help. How about if I.....' You click send. A second later he texts you back. 'What princess? What will you do to me???' Your imagining his hand slowly gliding down your body. 'I don't know, maybe I want you to whisper everything that you want to do to me.' He texts back, 'and what's that, princess?' 'Your hands on my body as your lips follow the same path that your hands made all the way down my body. Every once in a while you teaseingily look back up at me with your dark green eyes. You smirk and wink at me, as you know what your doing to me. You go back to kiss me, starting a little higher then where you left off just to tease me even more.' 'Wow princess, that's what you want me to do to you? I'm moaning at the thought of it right now.' 'I need to hear you moan. Your deep, raspy moan. I can almost feel your breath on my neck.' 'You have no idea how much I want to kiss you right now, all the way down your body, your neck to your top of your wet heat, princess.' As you read his text you arch your back wishing he was there with you. 'Oh, I wish you were here daddy. I need you so much.' 'I wish I was there too. I would love to make you shake under my touch. Holding your body down while you shake. You can't help yourself to imagine his raspy voice in your ear, "The more you move, the more I tease." 'I can't take it anymore, I really need you.' 'What if my tongue slips out of my mouth as I kiss your body as my dark green eyes watch you, princess? Would you be able to imagine my hot breath on your wet heat? Can you imagine my tongue hovering a centimeter above your heat?' 'Yes! I can feel your hot breath over all over my body.' 'I wish I was with you so I could help, princess. Can you imagine my long fingers in between your folds, slowly rubbing you. Imagine me watching you as I rub in little circles, my lips still hovering over you. My soft lips kiss your heat as I rub. My tongue slips out again and lightly touches you.' 'Daddy, please.' You quickly text him back wanting more. 'Sorry princess, I just love to imagine you come down from every little lick of my tongue.' He texts. You imagine him below your heat. His dark green eyes looking at you from where he is. You imagine feeling his hot breath again as you text him again, 'Please daddy! Please tell me more!' 'Sense you begged for it, how about if I lightly kiss your heat, every time I kiss it I let my tongue out a little more then the last time, making you wait until the very last second until I put my tongue on it and slowly lick it once, all the way from the bottom to the top as my eyes look back up at you. Would you like that, princess?' 'Yes daddy. I like that a lot. I wish you could hear me moan daddy.' 'Good girl.' He texts. 'Should I continue?' 'Yes please daddy.' 'How about if I slowly swirl my tongue around you. Flick it with my tongue, on each side and back up and down. Flick it fast and then slow. My eyes watching the the whole time. Do you like that, princess?' 'Yes! I wish you were here so I could put my hands in your hair daddy. I wish you could put your tongue deep into me. Make me feel it.' You imagine his tongue going in and out of you as you watch it disappear and reappear and disappear again, faster and faster, all the while his dark green eyes watch you. The feeling of his big hands on your body making you reach your high. You look back at your phone as you get another text from him, 'Oh, I will princess. I will as soon as I get back home. 'I can't wait for it daddy.' 'Hey, don't make me horny again, lol.' 'Sorry......daddy.'