Striper Harry

Imagine that you and Harry are going to a Holloween party. You where going to the party as a fairy. The costume was all a dark shade of purple and it had a fluffy skirt that came down to just above your knees. You loved it and it looked really good on you. You came out of you bedroom, into the hall just as Harry was walking down the stairs wearing his normal black skiny jeans, boots and a t-shirt. "Your not dressing up for the party?!" You look at him. "Nope. I don't do costumes." He said. "But it's Holloween! How can you not?!" You ask, smiling at him. "I'm myself for Holloween." "Ok Harry." You hug him and give him a kiss on the cheek. Your drive to the party isn't long. You get there in a few minutes. You get welcomed in by Niall. "Hey, come in!" He happily says as he steps aside and let's you and Harry in. You both walk in and see tons of people dancing and having fun. Lots of people are in costumes. There's skeletons and spiders and tons of other costumes. Thriller starts playing and everybody dances to it. You and Harry are having lots of fun at the party when another song comes on. It's "Freak" by Midnight Red. Harry starts to smirk thinking about the song. He starts to get closer to you. He grabs you by your hips and slowly glide his hand up your leg, his hand getting closer to your heat as he kisses you neck feeling his hot breath on your skin. He bucks his hips into your back as he gets harder. You can feel his toned abs up against your back every time his hips buck. He whispers into your ear, "let's take this to another room." As his kisses go down across your neck. He quickly takes you to a room and opens the door and as soon as your in, he locks it. He tells you to sit on the bed. He stands at the end of the bed as he takes off his coat and slowly slips off his shirt. As you watch him take it off you see a pair of black suspenders and a matching bow tie. Your eyes go wide as you start to realize what he is dressed up as. You can see his tattoos on his tanned, built body with the suspenders and bow tie. "You did dress up, you where just hiding it!" You say with a smirk as you grabbed ahold of him by the suspenders with one hand, the other glides slowly down his body feeling every tanned muscle on him. "Come here my little, sexy stripper, show me what you got." You smirk. "I wonder what's under these?" You ask as your eyes slowly go up his body to his dark green eyes with a wink and a lick to your lips, lightly pulling on his pants wanting them off of him. His breath comes closer as he whispers in your ear with his deep, raspy accent, "Why don't you find out, baby?" He pushes himself closer to your heat making you feel how hard he is, teasing you. He keeps teasing you by his little touches all over your body, his long fingers glide lightly over your skin as he whispers how much he wants to touch you, every part of your body, trailing his hands up and down your body, every time getting closer and closer to your heat. His deep raspy voice gets even deeper as one of his fingers glide over your underwear. You can feel his finger lightly going over the cloth as his finger goes to the end of it. He hooks it to the side with his finger, his finger tip lightly touching your nub just for a second. You back arched at the little touch. He looks back up at you, one of his hands holding you down as you feel his breath on your heat. His lips where so close to where you want them to be, you can't help but imagine how they would feel on you.
His soft lips would go around me, sucking on my nub as his tongue slightly came out and slowly licked over the already wet skin, side to side. It would start out slow and small then bigger and faster, then his tongue would do circles around me getting faster and faster... You close your eyes as your breathing gets faster. Harry's just watching you. "What are you thinking about, babe?" He asks. You open your eyes realizing that he was watching, "Ummm..." You look at him with inosint eyes. "Tell me and I shall do." He kisses the top of your heat then licks his lips with a smirk on his face. "Well... I was thinking about..." You look down at your feet. "Is it this?" He kisses your heat again. You arch your back as you lightly moan. His dark green eyes watching you. "Y-yes. It was how your lips would feel on me, how your tongue would swirl deep inside me. Your big soft hands on my body holding me down, your long fingers rubbing my nub, while you swirl your tongue, and the feeling of your hot breath on my skin as your dark green eyes watch me. Your tanned body with all your tattoos, inches above mine, it would be so close to me..." Your breathing gets faster again. You close your eyes and imagine everything as you say it. He listens to everything you say as his eyes watch your body. He smiles as he says, "I can do everything you just said and much, much more." His voice gets deeper. "If that's what you want, I'm happy to do that for you, baby." As his hands glide over your body even slower then last time, his dark green eyes watching you every move you make under his touch. Once his hands get lower on your body he slowly lowers his head. He teaseingily blows his breath onto your heat making your whole body shudder. He slowly licks up your heat. His green eyes are on you as he holds you down with one of his hands as the other slowly rubs your nub. His thumb lightly touching the tip of your nub with every circle of it. Every little touch of his thumb and his tongue swirling deep inside you gets you closer and closer to your high. "You taste so good baby." His deep, raspy voice, in almost a growl. You loudly moan at his voice. "You like that?" He asks still focused on your heat, making viberations that go though your body. You get to your high. Your breaths are short and quick. "H-Harrrrrry!" You moan. He licks you clean after you finish. You pull his body closer by the suspenders, his tanned body is lightly touching yours, just over your skin. You can feel his warm body and all his mussels as you drag your hands down his toned back. His arms go around you, hugging you, slowly turning on his side with you in his arms. You scoot closer to him so you can feel his warm, shirtless body on your back as you slowly drift off to sleep.