Leather, ropes, and cherry flavoured lube

... I have returned from the depths of Haikyuu hell...

Frank was one kinky son of a bitch. And Gerard knew it. Frank told Gerard that he had wanted to introduce more links into their sex life, but he wanted to make sure Gerard was okay with it.

Sure, there were some kinks they shared like dirty talk and Dom/Sub stuff. But that was about it.

Frank wanted to try bondage with Gerard, but the latter hadn't shown much interest in it. Frank didn't want to force him to do something he didn't want to but he also wanted to see Gerard tied up and begging to be fucked. Hell yeah, that thought was hot.

(Time skip cause I'm a lazy sack of shit)

The two men were lying on their shared bed, watching Star Wars the Force Awakens (A/N: I am not over fUCKIGN POE DAMERON YET.)
Gerard had his eyes locked on the screen of the laptop, loving every second of the movie. Frank was throughly enjoying it himself as well.

When the film has ended, Gerard put away the laptop, putting it on charge on the desk in the room. Frank stared at his ass, and a beautiful ass it was, all pale round and squishy.

"Frank, I can see you staring," Gerard said, looking at the accused through their mirror next to the bed.

"Guilty as charged," he replied and coaxed Gerard over to kiss the taller mans lips. Gerard giggled against his lips and deepened the kiss until it became a battle for dominance, which Frank obviously won.

Gerard pulled away to catch his breath, he was panting and had a red blush flooding his cheeks.
"You look so pretty like that, panting and needy."

"Mmmmph... Frankie..."

(Would'ya look at that another time skip to when they're in the noods.)

"Ahhh... Please stop teasing me...." Gerard whined. Frank had been teasing the tip of his cock with a vibrator for five minutes now and goddamnit Gerard wanted to be touched.

Frank turned off the vibrator and climbed off the bed, going for the toy drawer. It was all fifty shades of grey up in dis bitch. He grabbed the ropes, a ball gag, a leather collar, and some cherry flavoured lube.

"Relax baby, ok?" Frank soothed as he climbed back on to the bed. Gerard had seen the stuff Frank had gotten out and was wide eyed and wondering what Frank would do with them. He carefully clipped the collar around Gerard's neck, the black leather sharply contrasting his pale skin.

"You're mine tonight..." He whispered huskily into Gerard's ear, making the latter shiver. He also put the ball gag on him and smirked as the submissive of the two, whining muffled by the gag, tried to get Frank to touch the red problem at his crotch area. Frank slowly trailed his hand down Gerard's stomach, wrapped his hand around the other man's cock and starting pumping. Gerard bucked and whined (sort of) with pleasure. It got even better for him when Frank went down on him, sucking and trying to get as much of Gerard as he could down his throat.

Gerard knew he was going to cum soon,  and Frank was not making it easy to hold on for longer. His thighs shook, giving Frank the memo. Frank deepthroated Gerard as he came down Frank's throat.   Gerard was seriously fucked out and Frank knew he couldn't take anymore so he untied Herast and took off the ball gag, but Gerard stopped him from taking off the collar.

"I like wearing it." Gerard had said. Ok that was fine with Frank, he liked how it looked on Gerard anyway.

"Frankie..."
"Yeah babe?"
"Cum on my face."
"What?"
"Did I stutter?"

Ok then. Frank grabbed ahold of his cock and started wanking. Gerard looked so pretty with red lips and half lidded eyes and now Frank was gonna cum on that? Score.

"Oh god... Ah!" Frank came with a gasp, streaking lines of white cum on his lover's face.

When the sex was over, they both lay down together and cuddled. (After Gerard had wiped the cum off his face, and also licked some of it off.)

"We should do this sort of stuff more often." Gerard said, musing. "I think I like being tied up and being teased and stuff."

"You know what? Round two."

I have been listening to too much Ninja Sex Party.
-Alex