Mama, we all go to hell

I really wanted to type "mama we all go to heck" but that would ruin the atmosphere of the 2nd part of this oneshot. This is a couple days after the last one.

My body felt like it was on fire, sweat pouring out of every pore. The thoughts about Frank kept coming back. They ranged from innocent things like cuddles and kisses to fuck-me-over-this-desk dirty. This was one of the latter.

I imagined it was Frank's hand instead of my own around my dick. But this wasn't enough for me. God, I told myself I wouldn't do it but I did. I got the small bottle of lube from the bedside cabinet, I hid it there from everybody as I didn't want them to get any ideas.

I squirted a little on my fingers and circled them around my hole. I will admit I learned this from some porn I watched. It seemed so pleasurable to do this, fingering myself seemed a bit odd at first but don't knock it till you try it I guess? I pushed the tip of my index finger into the tight heat. It felt weird I wasn't gonna lie. But not bad.

I tried pushing the digit in and out of my hole, trying to get some sort of pleasure from it. Nothing was working until I hit a spot that sent pure, hot pleasure running through my veins. What was that?? It felt so good. I kept going at it and adding another finger. I had located the spot where it felt real good and kept pressing on that.

I hadn't realised I was letting out small, quiet whimpers as I fucked myself with my fingers. I was close. The heat was building up and up until it over flowed and I came all over the bed sheets and my own stomach. I lay there, coming down from my high.

"Gerard honey, we heard noises coming from your room, are you okay?" My mum called from down the stairs.

"Mama we all go to hell," I muttered under my breath.

Super duper sorry I haven't updated this in while I've been really busy with exams and other crap. But the next oneshot will be the end of this 3 part one right here. Say tuned for more.
-Alex