"How can a dildo be cute?"

I really like fics with toys. It's like my favourite thing.

Gerard was scrolling through the page of the online shop he was in, the various items flashing before his eyes. He continued with this until he landed on a small, pale peachy-pink coloured dildo with a vibrating function. It was $16.99, he could afford that.
(A/N: I kept putting the pound sign (£) there instead of the the dollar one. Curse my Britishness!)

He put it in the basket and paid for it to be next day delivery.

--- one day later ---
(Imagine that in the sponge bob narrator voice.)

"Gee, there's a package for you!" Frank called from downstairs. Some thumping down the stairs later, Gee ran over, red faced and panting to the door where the UPS guy was standing. He quickly scribbled down his signature and ran back upstairs with the small package. Frank and the UPS guy looked at each and shrugged at the odd behaviour.

Gee practically ripped the black box open to reveal the contents. He put the "gift included" option on the website he bought this off so Frankie wouldn't get suspicious. So the box did not show any signs of the logo of the company and no information of the item inside. Underneath layers of deep red tissue paper, it lay. (A/N: what is it, a sex toy or Excalibur?)

A small, peachy pink vibrator.

The shop had labelled it as the "cute but kinky" collection. Just like Gee. He rummaged through a drawer for the bottle of lube, when Frank walked in and he saw the toy lying on the bed.

"Gee you wanted to hide a dildo from me?" Frank chuckled as Gerard blushed bright red.
Easily embarrassed, Frank thought.

"It's cute," the latter muttered to himself.
"What was that sweetheart?" Frank teased, coaxing a slightly louder and pissed repeat of Gerard's sentence.
"I said, it's cute."
"How can a dildo be cute?" Frank asked incredulously.
"I don't know it just is," Gee replied, still a little pissed at Frank, "and it's a vibrator not a dildo."
"Oh I'm sorry, my mistake," Frank purred.
"Now," he said grabbing the vibrator and turning it on, "let's see what it can do to you."

I'm sorry this is so short and crappy. But as I am writing this at 22:23pm, on Tuesday the 17th of May, GMT, I will be having one of my last exams. It's chemistry and I am super nervous, wish me luck.
-Alex