"Oh girl." I said ignoring her just as my phone rung.

" Yeoo." I answered.

" Baby Doll, come on we're here." Kaylin's voice came through the phone.

" Ok!" I hung up. " Come on , they're here. " I said pulling Ash out of the door behind me.

When we got to the car Kentrell was already getting into the car.

" I'm gonna turn the fuck up tonight." I said getting hype.

" Yassss." Ken said giving me a high five.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

When we got to the house of Omega Psi Phi it was clear that there was a party going on. The music could be heard a block away. It was so damned packed everyone was at this party. When we walked in following behind Andre' and Andrew all the Que's in the house started barking and Kay being a Que was barking as well.

Ashley and Ken was on both sides of me , I had to hold on to both of them to keep me from fainting.

" BITCHHHHHHHHH," I yelled out to them.

" I know, I know." Ash responded with her eyes closed.

Ken had wen't over to talk to this guy that he'd been talking to since he'd gotten to school so it was just me and Ash.

Andre' grabbed my hand taking us over to the bar that they had set up.

" Give me a shot of something strong please. " I told the girl behind the bar. And let me just say that this was where I fucked up. After that first shot I began throwing them the fuck back.

We'd been at the party for about 20 minutes and all of that time I was drinking like it wasn't shit. I wanted to let go of everything and turn the fuck up. Ash was right behind me so I didn't feel alone.

One thing I lovedddd about my brother was that he knew how to mind his business. He wasn't interfering with anything that I was doing. He kept an eye on me but he was acting like some would expect him to. He was doing his own thing with a flock of women fighting for his attention.

The DJ start playing DJ Drama's "Wishing" with Chris Brown and a buncha other nigga's in it and it was then that I truly knew that I was indeed in the Dog's House. They all came into the living room and started moving the couches back making room for them to do their thing. I sat on a chair that was right in from of them and Ash came and sat next to me.

" Got all different types of bitches. Pus$y wet and dripping, I been like sipping. I eat the pussy with precision." Chris Brown sung and the Que's barked. But it was like they had rehearsed this shit cause they all did it at the same damned time. Which made it all the more better, I was in Dog Heaven. Beside me Ash was losing her fucking mind.

My eyes were on all of them but only one had me really fucked up in the head. Andre'.

And then comes the damned neckroll.

"Baby you know who I am and girl I know just who you are, We ain't gotta rush into shit cause being in love is too hard. I'm tired of all these flashing lights, girl we should just fuck in the dark! Once you let me in it, I'ma get to switching, different positions. Have that ass wishing that I was your nigga." Necks were rolling and tongues were out. I mean they we're barking, doing tongue tricks, and some more stuff. All the while Andre's eyes were on me. I got wet as fuck.

So the drinks, the song, and their dancing we're all playing against me here. Truthfully I was ready to do whatever. So I stood up and started moving my hips dancing. I realized me and Ash were dancing together. She grabbed my hips and we're were just gone. In a different world but I didn't take my eyes away from Andre' and I could see her watching Andrew. I was throwing that ass back on her. But it wasn't as if we were about to fuck. It was like regular female friend shit.