Plot 13 → Pretty Little Liars

(Plot by Meg)

TITLE: Price Tag (can be changed)

FANDOM: Pretty Little Liars

SEASON: Author's Choice

FACE CLAIM: Leighton Meester as Faye

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

LOVE INTEREST:

Shay Mitchell as Emily (changeable but preferred)

PLOT: In which a girl is hired by A to find out all the liars' secret, accidentally involving herself in something that is bigger than her college tuition

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

PLOT: In which a girl is hired by A to find out all the liars' secret, accidentally involving herself in something that is bigger than her college tuition.

EXTENDED SUMMARY: Faye lost her parents at a young age, she grew up under the care of her grandma. She loved her grandma to prices and when her guardian falls ill, she has to give up most of her college savings to cover the medical bills. Not that the determined brunette girl would ever give up her dreams of college, she just had to temporarily postpone them.

Eventually, Faye's grandma is back to full health at the expense of her granddaughter's college fund. When a mysterious ad in the paper requires little to no qualifications and is accepting high school students, her grandma optimises this opportunity and lands Faye the job. Though the description is vague, it pays well. Extremely well. A majority of the details are short with simple instructions being texted directly to Faye's phone with just the initial of her mysterious boss following the commands. A.

Everything is going well, it is mostly errands like picking up dry cleaning and signing notes under names that don't belong to her. It seems easy for all the money until she is given the most challenging job yet. She has to infiltrate Alison DiLaurentis' clique and become part of it, discovering all their dirty secrets in the process. It sounds simple and is strangely so, the girls are rather welcoming to the girl who goes their school and Faye even enjoys being part of the clique. So much so that she chooses to give up her job for their sake, divulging everything she had to do to them–but A doesn't let her protege get away so smoothly. Faye is better off dead than being targeted by the mysterious A whilst being tangled in the most unlikely of romances.