Plot 11 → Paper Towns & PLL

(Plot by Meg)

TITLE: Paper Towns

FANDOM: Pretty Little Liars & Paper Towns

FACE CLAIM: Cara Delevingne as Margo

LOVE INTEREST: Tyler Blackburn as Caleb

PLOT: In which Alison wasn't the only girl to mysteriously disappear from Rosewood

EXTENDED SUMMARY: Caleb Rivers has always been intrigued by the magnificently adventurous Margo Roth Spiegelman. He never actually spoke to her or held a conversation with her, but he admired her nonetheless. She captivated his attention immediately and he saw a little of himself in her, she didn't know what to do next either and acted out and maybe did the wrong thing sometimes.

When Margo knocks on his window one night with a revenge plans for the likes of Aria Montgomery and Mona Vanderwaal, he agrees to help. Rumours always did spread like wildfire about what this girl actually did and he wasn't going to object at seeing first hand all the trouble that she gets up to–and maybe get in a little himself. After a lot of close calls and visits around Rosewood to places he never knew existed, the night ended. Just like that.

That night meant nothing. Caleb never expected them to be friends after. He was just there during one of her epic adventures that would be told throughout school. But it wasn't that adventure that is being talked about the next day, it was all about how the legendary Margo Roth Spieglman left town. He wasn't convinced by that though, a girl like her didn't run away like that. And a girl like her did run away then she certainly wouldn't leave bread-crumb like clues behind. Unless she wanted to be found.