Partner to Partner

Hey guys, so wattpad deleted my first draft which is always fun lol. Anyway here is the next chapter, leave comments vote and all of that mess. Enjoyyy!

Pikachu and Braixen began conversing secretly while Ash and Serena remained sat together talking about the events of the past few days. Both of the young teens were completely unaware of what their Pokemon were up to.

Pikachu and Braixen POV

"So how you holding up Braixen?" Pikachu asked with a curious smile. Braixen looked down at her crutch for a moment before meeting eyes with Pikachu again. "Won't lie, I have felt better although I could ask you the same thing. Serena seemed worried about you." She uttered in a descending voice. Pikachu copied Braixen's actions, looking at his bandaged arm and sighing. "Same here, seen better days." He then glanced at Ash who was still chatting with Serena. "I felt a bit bad for making Ash worry, he was quite worried about both you and Serena." He squeaked before looking back up at Braixen who had just finished looking back at their trainers. "You shouldn't feel bad, your injury was not your fault anymore than mine was my own." They both took a second glance at their trainers and noticed something all too familiar. Both Ash and Serena were looking away from each other with the faintest of pink streaks strapped across both their faces. The Pokémon's heightened senses picked up on this. They both smirked and simultaneously queried one another. "Assuming you noticed this to?" Braixen was caught slightly by surprised when Ash was blushing however. "How long has Ash been like this?" She asked the mouse Pokemon. "Actually he hides it well but it seems to been happening alot. He hadn't stopped mumbling about Serena after..." Pikachu stopped and his eyes widened. " After the gym, when she stuck up for him he went bright red. He must be feeling his true feelings for her." "He has always been a tad dense but it was obvious something was there." Braixen exclaimed with a small smile. Pikachu gave a frown at her." Yeah much like a certain ninja frog I know right Braixen?" Pikachu smirked nudging her side in defense of his trainer. "Shut up shut up shut up!" Braixen squealed while brightly blushing. Pikachu chuckled. "Either way, maybe we should help them along a bit." Pikachu slowly uttered with a sly grin between his red cheeks. Braixen's blush faded as she began to share the same sly grin. " I agree, it would help get their minds off of these past few days." "Maybe Greninja could help..."Pikachu smirked again. "No!" Braixen's blush returned stronger than before.

Serena's POV

"Looks like Pikachu and Braixen are catching each other up with what happened." Serena stated while giving a slight smiling glance to her and Ash's Pokemon partners. "Yeah they both are doing alot better than before, Braixen's up and about and its nice to see her ok." Ash's voice went quieter towards the end of the sentence. Serena picked up on this and saw him in the slightest bit almost nervous. I wonder what is making him feel like that. "And how are you holding up Serena" Ash said snapping Serena out of her thoughts. I'm fine just very tired." She replied with a cute yawn. She noticed Ash staring blankly at her. " What about you?" There was no response. She blushed slightly but wanted an answer from her crush. She got up close to him and flicked his forehead gently. Ash flinched and immediately recoiled. "Hey what was that for?" Ash pouted. "You weren't replying to me after I asked if you were alright. You were staring at me..." Serena blushed fiddling her hands together. In turn Ash began to blush which Serena quickly noticed.

Ash's POV

Why was I staring, even worse she caught me? She must think I'm so weird. "Sorry about that" Ash was sweat dropping and lightly blushing at the same time. He tried his very best to hide it to no avail. "You still haven't answered my question Ash." Serena giggled. " I'm fine, like you said just a bit tired." Ash replied eager to change the subject. "I still blame myself for Pikachu's injury. If I hadn't pushed him maybe his arm wouldn't have been dislocated. And I also felt bad about missing your perfo-" Ash found himself cut off when Serena put her finger to his lips and moved in slightly closer to him. "Ash, don't blame yourself because the injury was an accident." She inched in even closer. "And you didn't miss much from my performance" She whispered. Ash stammered for a moment. " Serena there is something I have wanted to tell you." He stuttered edging closer. "Pikachu, Braixen Brai." Both Pokemon squeaked now standing in front of their trainers. Both Ash and Serena instantly flew backwards still staring at each other. Ash looked at Braixen nervously while Serena stared at Pikachu with a pout. They were both surprised at the interruption from their partners and were both blushing intensely.

As both of the Pokemon smirked at each other they walked back to their original spot in a nonchalant fashion. Now they were sure about their trainers feelings for one another. They both agreed to offer a helping paw to their love-struck friends. Partner to partner.

After a few minutes the two Pokemon looked back to their trainers curiously wondering about the lack of speech. They instantly began to smile at the sight before them. Turns out both had fallen asleep with Serena leaning content on Ash's shoulder and Ash's head on hers. Pikachu suddenly had a glint in his eyes.

Hey guys, stay tuned for the next chapter, this has been so fun to write thus far and apologies if it was too Pokemon oriented but one chapter had to be I felt. Thanks for the support and please vote and comment any feedback. Thanks everyone.