Author's Note

Assalam u alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,

Thank you and JazakAllah khair for selecting this book to read. This is the third Dublin Sisters book. The main characters of this book are mentioned in the previous Dublin Sisters books, it is highly recommended to read those books if you haven't as it will give you some background information to the events that led to this story.

The main themes of this book are death, motherhood, second marriages and child molestation. These are very important aspects of our society and some of these are not spoken of today but many are suffering in silence and this is why I have decided to write on these themes.

Content Warning: Due to the sensitivity of the subject, there will be implicit sexual content and strong language in some parts of the book, therefore it is highly recommended the reader should be at least 15 years and above to read this book.

I ALWAYS LOVE your comments and votes. So please continue voting and commenting during this book. And I will always try to respond to your comments inshaa Allah.

All characters, situations, locations are fictional. Any resemblance to actual people or otherwise is a coincidence.

Copyright © 2016 by HayatKhan07

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced distributed, or transmitted in any form or any means, electronic or mechanical methods, without the permission of the writer.