Chapter 9- Help From The Beast?

Dean's POV.

It was about 11 o'clock in the morning I decided it was best to stay to stay in for the day until SmackDown tapings especially since this morning events with the note.

"Breakfast anyone?" Brie asked.

"No need for going out Bella, I've already ordered in for all of us."

"Why would you do that Dean?" She asked a look of confusion hitting her face.

I sighed and handled her the note, she took it & began reading.

"You're worried aren't you?" She asked

"Yes, of course I'm worried Bray is going to take either Bayley or Finn out and I can't let that happen."

"You're treating them like children Dean, they're grown ups they can handle themselves."

I looked at her with a frown shaking my head.

"They're not leaving my sight until they have to go."

"Whatever you say Dean."

I was about to say something until I seen the door was opening & Bayley was there with food in her hand

"Room Service!" She exclaimed.

She went on about how they had all of her favorites & she was beyond happy & I couldn't help but Smile & she made Brie giggle.

"Hey, Bayley how about You, Nikki & I go out for a girls day in the hotel?" Brie asked with a bright, beautiful smile.

"That would be nice." Bayley said "I'll go get dressed now!"

I gave Brie a small smile, followed with a wink as she walked out the Bed Room.

"Roman!" I heard Finn shout. I quickly got out of bed to see Finn & Roman on the floor, wrestling around

"Am I the only Mature man here?" I asked with a chuckle.

Both of the men got out up from the floor & look around.

"Where are the ladies?" Finn asked.

"They went out to have a good time in hotel."

"Maybe we should have have a guys day as well." Roman stated.

"Yeah, let's go, but we are staying in the hotel go it?"

"Got it!"

We locked the room up & started to walk towards the Elevator when we seen Brock & Paul Heyman in there as well.

"Hey Boys." Paul said.

"Hey Paul, Brock." I greeted.

Roman & Finn just gave them a quick wave & waited to head down to the lobby.

The doors opened, it was Paul & Brock's Stop they were walking until Brock looked back & gave me a note.

"Be careful, Ambrose." He warned

"What is that?" Roman asked.

"It's a next move against the Wyatt's if they decided to try something on you."

"Thanks dude."

"Not a problem, See you later guys."

The elevator doors shut & I slightly smirked, with the plan in hand.

"It's on Wyatt's."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Omg its been awhile since I've last posted I have had writers block & that sucks but now I'm back on track & I got this! I wanted to day thank you guys for voting on this book & leaving your comments.

See you, Rosebuds.❤