Chapter 8- A Turn In Events

Bayley's POV.

It was about 11:45 at night the sky was getting darker & darker by the minute. I'm sitting in the back with Finn asleep on my shoulder might I add drooling, Both Bella's asleep and Roman & Dean in a constant argument in If they should trust Erick or not.

"I don't think we should give into him to easy." Dean said his hands gripping the steering wheel until his knuckles turn pale white

"I still don't understand why you can't believe he's actually trying to help us Dean." Roman responded quite casually

"Because I believe He's trying to plot against us."

"Why would he want to plot us against if he actually gave us insights on the Wyatt's next plan."

"I don't know but don't be so stupid to actually think he's going to help us."

"Hey guys, don't mean to interrupt your little fight here but maybe just maybe we should give it time to see if Erick is actually on our side or not." I said with a small smile

The men looked a each other and gave their head a nod like they agreed with the idea I just let loose.

"Nice Bayley maybe we should give it time but how much time?'' Roman asked almost fully turning around in his seat.

''A week.'' I say plainly

Roman looked at Dean, Dean rolled his eyes but of course gave into the idea altogether.

45 minutes later

We finally had reach the hotel waking up both the twins & Finn we all rushed into our hotel rooms hoping we didn't run into any fans or The Wyatt's .

It was about 1:20am now everyone was in bed but I couldn't get much of any sleep I was still confused on the Wyatt's I understood as why they were going after Dean & Roman but the Bella's what was their involvement in the whole situation by they're involved now so I guess it doesn't matter anymore.

"Bayley?" I hear Finn whisper to me from the other side of the couch.

"Yeah?"

"It's almost 1:30 in the morning why aren't you asleep?" He asked.

"I can't sleep."

"Wyatt's?"

"I guess you can say that." I say running my hands through my hair.

"Everything is going to he alright." He said putting his hand on my shoulder

"Thanks Finn, since we are up want to grab some coffee?

"Yeah let's go." He said walking towards the front door we were about to open the front door until a note was pushed into the room from under the door.

Finn & I backed up, I went to wake up Dean.

I started to tap on their shoulders, Dean's eyes shot open automatically.

"What do you want Bayley?" He asked with annoyance added to his tone.

"There's a note!" I exclaimed.

That's when he shot up & went towards the living room, he picked up the piece of paper & opened it.

We could tell by the way he was gripping it, it was from the Wyatt's.

He looked at us like only a concerned father would, he wrapped us both in hugs, which I gladly accepted & Finn stood awkwardly.

"You guys need to be more careful, more now than ever." Dean told us.

He handed us the note & with that gave us a final glance and went back to bed.

Finn & I looked at the note & started to read, the note said

Who's knows who might be up to find this hopefully it was you Mr.Balor or you Ms.Bayley, but be warned now that you are in this war with us, you might not make it out of it. Just letting you know, I'm watching. Run!

That was enough for me not to sleep
for the rest of the night.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey Rosebuds its been awhile since I've updated, but I'm back & better than ever they're also going to have new chapters on my preference book as well & I might start a second one shot book. I've missed you guys!❤

Qotd: Are you guys excited that Dean Ambrose is WWE world heavyweight champion?