Chapter:1

I woke up and got ready for another worst day in school.I don't like to go to school because I have no friends and it's all my bully,Zach's fault.He is the reason I don't have friends because he also bully's the person who talks to me.

I took a quick shower and got dressed (outfit on the side)and left my house.I walked to school because my mom and dad were in New York because of a business trip.They left me here alone and I don't have any sibling but I didn't mind because I am old enough to stay in a house alone.

I entered the school and walked through the hallways until I reached my classroom only for someone to block my way and I looked up to see Zach Henderson.He has been bullying me from my the first day of school and now I am used to getting bullied by him.

I tried to walk past him but he pushed me and I fell on the floor and he laughed and walked away.I got up and went to my seat and as usual I sat there alone.I really wish I had friends.With whom I could I talk for hours and share my secrets.But nobody wants to be friends with me because they are afraid that Zach will bully them too.Well I can't blame them because this is the truth.He has bullied everyone who even said 'hi' to me.

Our first class was English and our teacher was Ms.Lily Dawson.She is a really nice teacher.She is really positive and she loves to make others happy.

Ms.Lily entered the class and started the lecture.I was listening to her carefully until someone threw paper at me and I turned to see who threw it and I saw Zach smirking at me.I decided to ignore him and turned around and payed attention on the lecture.

10 minutes through the lecture someone entered the classroom and I looked to see a boy wearing a white shirt with black leather jacket and black jeans with a white pair of vans.His hair was styled in a perfect quiff.His lashes were really thick and long.He looked hot😍.He looked at me and gave me a warm smile making me blush a bit and I smiled back.He then turned his attention to Ms.Lily.

"You must be the new student,Zayn Malik" Ms.lily said and he nodded his head

"This is Zayn Malik,class.He is our new student" She announced to the class

"Take a seat Mr.Malik." Ms.Lily said and since the seat next to mine was the only free seat in the class he walked towards me took the seat next to me.

I turned around and saw Zach glaring at Zayn.

Oh No! I don't want Zayn to get bullied because of me.I need to stay away from him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So what do you think about it?It is my first fan fiction so I know it's not THAT good but I'm trying my best.P.S I will do daily uploads.Maybe I will update twice a day.