NEW STORY

Sorry not update BUT IM WRITING A NEW STORY!!! Please check it out!! I just published first chapter.
It's basically all dialogue just texts, but there are some paragraphs but they're really bad. Anyways. Basically boy message girl. Girls account is for fandoms. People who have problems message she try to help.
He message her because he bored. And they start talking. Basically.
I just like talking. Mostly conversations with myself. So why not let people read them?

Here's like a tiny snippet:
Hello?
Fangirl problems designed to help fangirls, with their problems, how may I help you? Here for all your fandom needs concerning fiction books, fictional characters and fictional people that you want to marry or maybe you just want someone to talk to. Whether you need a friend, or a new book recommendation or some advice on what skirt you think looks best on you (that last one is just a joke, honestly do not ask me that questions) How can I help you?
Did you seriously just type all that out? That was like ten seconds.
Nah, I copy and paste, what's up?
The sky
Wat
Tha sky.
You asked me what was up, I say the sky.
Ohhhhhhh I get it, okay. So what you need?
Well your in a hurry aren't you?
You're
What
You spelled you're wrong. You meant the other your.
Yeah well obviously

So yeah. Go check that out if you liked it. :)
Message me if you have ideas or jokes I could use or something if you like... PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT!!! Yay so yeah. K bye. I'll see u over there.
I just realised I didn't tell you what it's called. It's called fangirlproblems & calumnotcolumn. That's their usernames.
Okay. I'll see you guys over there byeeeeeeeee