xiv.

"You're not listening to what I'm trying to say...''

''You're not making any sense, all you're doing is stuttering and speaking gibberish."

''Fine, okay. I'm sorry, this is hard for me."

''Then don't make it hard.''

You studied my face with a sober expression on your face, you suddenly looked away and spoke quietly.

''It was never anything you did, or said, or even the way you looked, that caught my eye. It was the way you moved.''

''What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

You were being so cryptic, and it was hard to decipher what you were trying to say. I was trying, though, I really was trying to understand. You held your breath, looked me straight in the eye and spoke.

''The way you walked around, carelessly almost, it was so careless and carefree that it was simply graceful; you flit around, and it's beautiful. You're beautiful."

My breath caught in my throat, you never had called me beautiful. Pretty or cute, maybe, but never, ever beautiful. You were never really one for words, you were more focused on actions. 

''What are you trying to say?''

''You drew me in, and then I was lost forever.''

I could only stare blankly at you, utterly baffled at what you were saying. I was scared, completely scared; you rarely open yourself up to anyone, even me.

''I'm completely, and irrevocably in love with you and I have been since I laid eyes on you."