Odin

Anna's POV

I watch as Jeff and Slendy walk through the door-less door way; broken glass crunching beneath their feet.

"Now jeff, about that thing that happened to you? The thing with your heart?" Slendy begins to say as he takes a seat on an empty cabinet laying on the floor. "I know whats happening to you."
I watch as Jeff nods, not saying a word.
As Slendy continues to speak, I look away, but hear what he says.
"It happened to my friend. His name was Alex, before he became 'The Rake'. One day he fell head over heals for this girl, and he started going through changes like you are. It all stopped and again he was fully human...but by the time he got to the girl she had fallen in love and moved away, and no one has seen Alex since..."
"So, what you're telling me," Jeff begins to say, "is that all these changes, will make me human again?" I see a glimmer in Jeffs eye as he turns to me.
"Anna, this could be it! A chance to start over!"
His excitement is making me sick.

"That's...that's great, Jeff!" I say quietly. What is he going to get out of this? I walk around with my arms crossed, looking at Slendy as he explains to Jeff what they had to do.
"In order for it to take full effect though, we need to visit Odin." Slendy says. Odin? The dark lord of all creatures? We'll never be able to see him!
"Odin? But hardly anyone actually gets in to see him! And what if he denys my request? What will happen if I leave this without Odin's blessing?" Jeff asks as he starts to panic.
"Jeff don't worry! I have my ways. but we should probably get going, we have four days until Odin is gone. And when I say gone, I mean he won't be back for another 4000 years, and I'm not waiting that long." Slendy walks towards the door along with Jeff.
'I'd rather hang in the back.' I think to myself.

As we exit the cabin, an unfamiliar face jumps on Jeff, giggling in happiness and madness.
"Jeffy doll! I knew you'd be here, love!" The girl says. Her dark eyes looked right into Jeffs. Her black ripped skinny jeaned legs wrapped tightly around Jeff, although he didn't seem to mind. Her dark blue high tops were covered in the mud from who knows where as it hadn't been raining.
I walk over in disgust.
"Who's this, dollface?" The girl asks Jeff, pointing at me.
As Jeff places the girl down, he turns to me, still standing beside her.
"This, is my girlfriend, Anna." He says with a smile. Does he mean it?
"Girlfriend, huh?"
"You could do a lot better." she whispers to Jeff.
"I'm not deaf !!" I yell. She's already getting on my nerves.

"Care to explain who I am, Jeffy love?" She says as she places her head on his shoulder, and grabbing his arm.
I am about to strangle her.

Jeffs POV

What the hell is she doing here?
I told her to leave me alone but wow imagine that.
"Anna, love, this is Hoody and Masky's sister, Shadow Essex." I say as I stare at Shadow.
I see anger in Anna's eyes, or is it jealousy?

"Hi, doll!" Shadow says to Anna as she hugs her tightly.
"Don't call me 'doll'." Anna says as she pushes Shadow off of her.
"Okay ladies haha, let's get going now he don't have much time." Slendy interrupts.
We start to walk along a wood made path that led out of the forest, to Odins castle.