My new fate as a killer...

Anna's POV

I can feel my mouth split open all the way to my cheek bones. I feel the darkness form around my eyes. I sit up and turn to Jeff, who look unbelieveably frightened.

"What have you done to yourself?" Jeff asks me.

"What...you don't think I'm pretty? Tell me I'm pretty, Jeff." I say with an unberable twitch in my eye.

"Of course your pretty. You're absolutely beautiful, my girl." He says to me.

"Hey Jeff?" I say.

"Yes, darling?"

"Go to sleep..."

------------------------------------------

Jeff took Anna's hand, still baffled at the sight of her face. 

'Why did she do this?' He asked himself over and over again. 

He looked over at her. Her lips were as red and as pure as a rose. 

And her eyes, as dark as the night sky. 

He felt terrible. Guilt filled his mind, and his black heart.

Jeff's POV

"Anna...?" I whispered, hoping she wouldn't hear me. 

"Yes?" Anna says. Damn. 

"W-why...did you do this?" I ask. 

"Well, if I didnt do it, I wouldn't of been able to be with you now would I? 

And I would be dead, and those other gut bags wouldn't. " She says with that permanent smile on her pale face.

2 hours ago.

As Anna walked out of the summoning room, she saw thousands of people, sobbing. Crying. In pain. 

She stepped out into the middle of the court yard, were she once stood before. 

As she stood, people began to crowd around her.  

Including her mother and father. 

"Anna, What have you done to yourself?!" Anna's father yells. 

"All in the name of my true god, father." She says.

Anna's POV

Stupid mortals. I have no such time for this. 

"I have come to a certain conclusion. By the name of me, Anna Kutama, My partner, Jeff, and my lord, you all, must die." I say as I feel even my permanent smile widen. 

"Please Anna, you can't do this!. Is it possible to find a different solution? " My father says. I can see the utter most fear in his black eyes. 

"I'm afraid not. For many years I have been under the enslavement of my own parents. Telling me what to do. Pushing me around. Asking me to take a persons life. Well, the demons of the lost sould of the people who you have made me kill have spoken. I shall take a life for every life I already took. Its just logic." I say as I lift my arms, gesturing for the darkness to rise out of the depths of the underworld.  

Slowly, what looks like black goo, starts to rise from the moss stained cobblestone floor.