My love for him...

I was there...and so was he. I was there the day, he went mad. I saw the way he looked at his mother, and the way he talked to his father. I know how he feels. The darkness that grows inside of him. The urge to kill. I didn't know Jeff personally then, but i read his thoughts. Even though his face is burnt and dry, behind it is a sweet guy, who never intended for these feelings to come about. He used to be such a sweet boy. With loving parents, and a caring brother. Until he killed them. He may of eased the killing sensation he had inside of him...but he did not stop. Over the next year after the accident, I developed feelings for jeff that i never thought I'd have for him. Yes, he may be a killer, but thats not what i saw in him. I saw the sweet side. The loving and caring side. A side that when we were together, he showed.

It was the year 2013. It had now been three years since Jeff's parents had died. Jeff was still killing. I didn't approve, as we were together. I couldn't tell him to stop though. It was hard enough trying to get him to take a seat for a second. Our particular love though, isn't like any other. Jeff, is a dangerous killer and I, Anna, am a summoner. I summon the dead. And our type of love, is forbidden. We, summoners are not permitted to fall for criminals. But i couldn't help my self. Because when i layed my eyes on Jeff, i saw him for what he truly is...an absolute sweetheart.

Jeff's POV

I love her. More than my own life itself. But i don't know how to tell her. I would never want to hurt her, EVER! I have been summoned. To the summoners, I'm dead already. And that's how they have summoned me. In only two days i will be held against the council. Questioned, tourtured...and then killed. Anna will be gutted if i tell her. But I know, it's the right thing to do.

I have always been a killer. I don't have a piece of good flesh on me. I will never give up on my life with her. We will be together...till death do us part.

Anna's POV

Jeff has gone missing. It's been a week now, and still no Jeff. I am so worried. Situations like this makes me think back to the time when my brother went missing. It was so scary. Five days my brother was missing. He WAS the next King of the Summoners. He was found dead in an abandoned ally way on the Friday, the 13th of October. I cryed and cryed for days without stopping. It was a nightmare come true.