LOVE!! Such a small word, but still held so many hearts together. Its funny, how I never stopped loving her. My Angel! Even after all this years its still there. Today that kiss, it was all I could do to show her what I felt. How much I loved her. For her to realize that I never stopped loving her. When she started to kiss me back I could feel her emotions too, Hate, Anger, Hope and Fear. I understood all those emotions except Fear. Why Fear? What kind of fear. If she would only be open with her feelings with me, I would shower her with my love.

That guy Ben. Who is he? Her boyfriend? Her friend? Her colleague? Well I seriously think he is no way only her colleague. The way he hugs her and kisses her, and how can I forget the first day I saw then both half naked at her apt. They are most defiantly in relationship. Then why would she kiss me back? Why would she not push me harder.? Ben was not even glaring at me when she was crying so badly. Infact he was looking at me with curiosity. And then there was Josh. I vaguely remember Aanya used to always mention Josh in her conversation. She loved him to her life. And Josh who is 7 yrs younger than me was about to burst out of anger. If it wasn't or Aanya he would have punch me for sure.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize that someone came and sat in front of me. Until he spoke,

"That's something new to see. Trouble in Paradise Kaden?"

I followed the direction of the voice and saw it was none other that Cameron. I instantly got angry.

"Cameron! Wtf do you want?" I asked gritting my teeths.

"Cmon Kaden. I just came to say hello to you. So tell me, did Aanya decided to cancel the project? Or did you dump the project willingly Ford?" He said with a smirk.

"In your fu*king dreams Cameron. Get out of here. I am not in the mood right now." I said while taking a sip from my beer.

"I thought you would be smarter than that. Do you know anything about Aanya's life so far?" He asked.

I raised an eyebrow at him "And you do?"

"More than you know right now. I always thought you were a good for nothing guy. But you proved me wrong Kaden. I actually respect you a lot now that you were capable to screw Aanya. She is one tough women to crack. Don't you think so?" Cameron said while smirking at me.

"Fuck off Cameron before you regret ever coming to me this evening." I said barely controlling my anger.

"Oh come on dude. You know, I always wanted to have Aanya. She is just so beautiful. What do you say how about you let me have her once? One time wont hurt you right? I kno..."

That's it. I stood and grabbed his shirt and pulled him up.

"You fucking shit. What did I tell you to Fuck off. And stop taking Aanya's name from your filthy mouth. You are no more than a perverted sick bastard. If I so as see you near her, I am going to kill you Cameron"

He laughed. "Kaden., Kaden. You were a perverted bastard once right? I am just asking to have her once. Who knows how many more men has she been with while you are not with her."

That was it. I punched him. Like really hard. Blood started to seep out of his nose. God! I was feeling good after hitting him. He fall back in the seat and clutched his nose. After a second he got up and was about to throw a punch on me the security guards came in and dragged me and Cameron out of there. They pushed us out of door. I was about to punch Cameron one more time but those security Guards came in between us.

"You shouldn't have had done that Kaden. You will pay for it. I will make you regret it. Just wait and watch. I will strike. And when I will, you wont even know what hit you." Cameron started walking backwards to the car and said.

I just glared at him and returned to go to my car. I sat there for few second and all those words that Cameron said came back at me like a wave. I got even more angry. Why I can't be the it for Aanya. I felt like a ass for making her cry today. I so badly wanted to be one to comfort her rather than that guy being Ben. I hit the steering wheel hard. My hands begun to burn from the pain.

As I was about to start the car my phone rang. I thought of avoiding it but after today's events I had a tiny hope. Hope that Aanya will call me.

When I picked my cell to look at who is calling me, I only got more ANGRY!

*****A/N*****
Hie my beautiful readers..!! How was your weekend?

So Kaden and Cameron's fight people. What do guys think? I love how he stood up of Aanya.
Ben realized that Kaden is jealous of him. So lets see if he does anything to bring them together or no!

Stay tunned to find out!!
KEEP READING!
VOTE & COMMENT!!

Love - Mystic😘