15) A Kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)

Start from the beginning

“Go away! I'm drunk!” he mumbled trying to push me away. See when Jake gets drunk he speaks whatever is on his mind, one time I was driving us home from a party and the whole time he was saying, “Jake sitting in car. Car moving forward. Car taking Jake home. Jake sitting next to Nick.” And so on.

“Zain?” I gave him an innocent look, he just rolled his eyes and went to pick Jake up and started walking towards the car.

“He just uses me as his little slave!” he said under his breath while walking past me.

“What was that Zain?” I asked.

“Oh nothing!” He chirped before smiling and running off to the car.

I bent down and dug for Cade’s phone in his pocket being careful not to touch any of his bruises. After calling his mom yelling, “Cade is hurt in the parking lot of the club! Come now!” I texted his second top favorite contact that he needs help, just in case, then entered my number in his phone, “If you need anything just call, please? To hook up with Jake or if you need money for medical bills just call,” I smiled at him then left.

“I can’t believe you did that!” I shouted at Zain.

“I said sorry! I didn’t mean to! He was yelling at you when he shouldn’t be!” he crossed his arms and pouted his lip.

“Don’t give me that look! I am still mad at you!” he slowly moved his hand to my thigh and rubbed my leg. I gave him the please-like-that-will-work look.

“It was worth the try. Maybe I can do something else to make you forgive me?” he winked at me leaning over kissing me check then moved to my lips. I kissed back till I heard a hunk; I snapped my eyes open and turned back onto my lane.

“What are you trying to do? Kill us?!” I slapped the back of his head keeping my eyes on the road.

“No I want to die happy!”

“Your acting like a child,” I rolled my eyes.

“You, Nick is saying I'm acting like a child?!” he said over dramatically.

“Jake wants you two to kiss and make up already!” Jake shouted from the back seat.

“He tried already almost killing us!”

“I don’t care just stop fighting! Jake is drunk and wants to get out of the moving car and get home!”

“I'm working on it Jake,” with that I slammed on the gas pedal swaying in and out of other cars on the road.

I slammed on the brakes, “Ok everyone get out of my car!” I shouted. Zain calmly got out then slammed the door and Jake crawled out falling onto the floor. I walked over to him.

“Jake fell from car. Can Nick help Jake?”  He gave me puppy eyes.

“Of course Jakey,” I lifted him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist, burying his face in my neck.

I set Jake on the bed in the spear bedroom and silently walked out leaving him to sleep. I then walked down the hall to my room. Too lazy to turn the lights on I walk in a pitch black room while striping into my boxers.

“Ahh!” I tripped over shoes. Wait my shoes are downstairs? Whose are these? “Hello?”

“Did you forget about me all ready?!” Zain asked faking hurt.

“No, Psh of course not,” I took a step but ended up tripping over what I guess is the second shoes and falls to the floor, trying to save myself I grabbed on to my dresser which only caused a bunch of papers to fall.

“Nick!” Zain ran from where ever he was and turned on the lights. I let my eyes adjust to the lights before I try to get back up. Turning over onto my back I saw a bright blue piece of paper on the floor. Curious I picked it up and read over it.

Things to do before summer is over!

1: get a smoking hot boyfriend!

2: go skinny dipping

3: go streaking at a sporting event during the half time show that’s live on TV

4: dance like no tomorrow on the roof

5: dry hump random guys

6: hold a sign on the side of the road that says “honk if you think I'm hot!” while wearing a Speedo

7: get into a paint fight

8: make out with a straight guy

9: make a straight guy gay

10: make a girl think she turned a straight guy gay

Whoa I totally forgot about this! Hey look I already did number 9!

“What's that?” Zain asked bending down next to me trying to read it.

“Oh um nothing!” I threw it the middle of the papers and quickly threw them on the desk, “I'm tired, I'm going to bed!” I ran over and belly flopped onto my bed. Zain just stood awkwardly by the door not sure if he should join me or not.  Smirking I patted the spot next to me.

“Nick? Are you home?” my mom’s sweet little voice echoed through the house. The door slammed closed and I heard my parents walking up the stairs. Freaking out I shoved Zain in my closet and ran to the hallway.

“Yeah, mom dad?” I meet them at the top of the stairs. They both had worry faces on. “What wrong?” I asked expecting the worse.

“Your brother, Jess well he woke up from his coma. He is fine now they said it was all stress related and that there sending him home tomorrow,” my mom said slowly trying not to freak me out.

“He’s coming here?” I asked shaking a little.

“Yes, Nicky he is still our son and we love both of you. We can’t just abandon one of you because you two can’t get along,” my dad tried to reason with me.

“It’s not abandoning him, he tried to kill me!”

“Yes and he will be getting help. He will be taking meds and seeing a shrink,”

“You think that will change him?! People don’t change!”

“He is willing to try! You swore to it,”

“Yeah he also swore to get the ‘devil’ out of me one way or another!”

“Nick, calm down it will be fine, ok? Just go to bed we will talk more about it in the morning,” my mom gave me a hug while my dad patted my shoulder before escaping to their rooms. I walked back to my room slamming the door shut.

Zain walked out of the closet and sat down on my bed pulling me onto his lap. “You heard them?” he nodded his head. “I can’t believe this! They are willing to put my life at risk just to prove they treat us equal!”

“I know how to get your mind off things,” he bit my ear. Grinning I kissed him pushing him back onto the bed. After making out for what felt like hours we both fell asleep in each others arms.

=================================================================================

srry didnt edit i just wanted to upload!! :) fan, vote comment?! 1st person to comment get the chapter decitaded to them!! but i want to knwo why you like this story or what you want to happen nxt to get the dedication :P

ohh no Jess is gonna be back!! :OO what do you think will happen between him and nick and him and zain?!?! what about Cade and Jake?!!? ;D