11) A Kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)

Zain----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Jess POV

“Oh no my baby!” mom sobbed. “Jess, how could you do that to your brother?” she didn’t look at me with anger but with those sad eyes that been through years of brother hatred. I felt pity for her, she had to live her life knowing she had a gay son and everyday has to act like it doesn’t bother.

“Brother? Ah that’s funny! He is a fagot mother! Our life would be so much better without him! We can be normal again!” I shouted at her.

“He doesn’t have to be straight to be normal! He is still your twin brother! The same person he was when you thought he was straight!”

“Yeah except for one major difference! He likes guys! I can’t bring my friends over without worrying about him checking them out! I can’t go swimming with him afraid he's checking me out!” I shivered from the thoughts of disgust.

“I can’t even look at you right now,” she whispered and let the tears fall down her face. My father comforts her and placed her softly into the car.

“We will talk about this later!” my dad calm voice told me but I could hear the frustration in it. It took everything in him to not come and attack me right now. He slowly got in the car and followed the ambulance to the hospital taking Jake with them leaving me alone on the lawn with Zain.

“What are you looking at?” I snapped at him. He shook his head like he was bringing himself back to reality. His eyes locked with mine, they were filled with anger, sorrow, and fear. He quickly looked away from me avoiding my eyes. “Don’t tell me you hate me now to?!” I threaten him. We have been best friends for four years!

“You took it to far this time Jess,” I could barely hear him whisper.

“Maybe I finally knocked the gay out of him,” i laughed.

“Even if you did do you think that will make everything better? That you would be ok with walking around him like nothing ever happened?” he questions me. Whoa where did this come from? He was always on my side, he always stuck with me! He always helped me beat the crap out of him.

“Since when did you become a faggot? You my best friend and your acting like you haven't seen me done this before!”

“You never did this before! You made him go to the damn hospital! Don’t you get it! You almost killed him! He was bleeding everywhere! He couldn’t even breathe on his own! You almost KILLED your own twin brother, gay or not!” he shouted at me. I took a step closer to him. He never talked back to me like this! Who does he think he is?! He is such a hypocrite! Before I could think over what I was doing my arm shouts out.

Zain fell backwards cradling his face, “What the hell?!” he yelled, I mean really yelled at me. He looked at me like he didn’t know me, like he feared me! I took a step closer and he scooted back.

“Go inside your house right now before I call the cops!” my neighbor walked over at me with his cell phone in his hand. I smirked at the guy knowing he wasn’t going to do anything and I kicked my ex-best friend in the stomach. I laughed when he cried out in pain, then I heard the sirens in the background and took off.

I ran and ran till I couldn’t breathe anymore. Dizzy I fell over and passed out on the side of the road.

======================================================================

omg jess POV!! double upload!! whoa that was intence!! i am even afraid of of Jess now!! :O vote fan comment!! 1st vote gets dedication :)