Frequent Mistakes

"I got that summertime, summertime sadness. Su-su-summertime, summertime sadness."

"Daniel! Tone down your horrid singing, it's driving me bonkers!"

"Excuse me, my singing is as good as Ed Sheeran's."

"Nope, not a chance."

"When your legs don't work like they used to-"

"Stop ruining my favourite singers for me. First Lana Del Ray, and now Ed Sheeran?"

"I'm sorry. I always ruin things for people."

"I- I- you know I was just kidding, right?"

"..."

"Daniel, what's wrong?"

"There's nothing wrong. Why do you think somethings wrong?"

"Well, if I ever insulted your singing, you'd probably throw a pie on my face."

"..."

"..."

"I'm just having a bad day. I mean I forgot to hand in my essay this morning and I- I'm so tired."

"It's okay to make mistakes, Daniel. It's not the end of the world."

"I know but... it doesn't feel right."

"You know if you're always successful in life, you'll never learn anything. We learn from failure, not success."

"Then why are unsuccessful people called failures?"

"Well..."

"See, you don't have the answer."

"Yes I do have an answer. People who make mistakes are not called failures, people who make mistake and never learn from them are called failures. Mistakes are inevitable, Daniel, don't learn how to avoid them, learn how to improve yourself from them."

"That's easy for you to say. Giving advice is easy, following it is hard."

"I know it is, but it is okay to make mistakes. If you're always so wary and tentative to do things, just because you don't want to make mistakes, you'll miss out on the biggest adventures life has to offer. If you take the wrong road, don't try to go back, follow it. It might lead you to somewhere beautiful."

"You're... right. I just have to go with the flow, and not analyse every action I've committed in the past and regret it."

"That's right Daniel. Keep calm and make mistakes."

"And don't forget to learn from them."