Feeble Hearts

"Elena, why are you crying?"

"Kate? What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to kill the person who hurt my fellow British friend."

"Nobody hurt me. Well, he did but I was just so stupid to let myself get hurt."

"I should have warned you about Noah, he's doesn't know anything else other than crushing feeble hearts. A twat, I tell you."

"..."

"Elena, we don't need anybody to make us feel special. Even though the human race is patriarchal and men get more advantages, we are the true leaders. Why do you think we give birth, and not men? They would never survive the pain."

"You're right, they might have brawn but we have brains. We can do anything they can."

"That's my girl. Men are jealous, that we're smarter than them and sometimes even stronger."

"True. I don't need a boy to make me feel happy and contented. I'm good enough myself. I'm such an idiot to sob over him. He's worthless."

"Yeah! Idiots like him should rot."

"Who was he with anyway, at the party, when I told him that I liked him?"

"Alice Wilson. Oh that girl is with practically every boy on campus. She's so dumb; I don't even know how she got into this uni."

"She can have him. I don't like playboys."

"I bet, as soon as he finds out that she's with another guy, he'll start dating another girl. I don't want you to be that girl because you'll end up getting more wounded that you already are."

"You're right. Thanks for everything."

"That's what friends are for, Elena."