"Come on, Harriette we are childhood best friends since we were kids", Chanyeol said when Harriette grabbed his hand and they went to the part of the mall where some of their friends can't see and hear them.

"Like what you said, Chanyeol we are best friends since we were kids right? And we always tell each other secrets right?", Chanyeol smiled and nodded.

"I'm already married", - Harriette

"That's your secret? You're married? Come on I know you're already married", - Chanyeol

"What?! You know I'm married?!", Harriette asked so Chanyeol laughed at her.

"Yes! I know you're married to Daniel Radcliffe from the movie Harry Potter! Your celebrity crush you always tell me before since we were kids!", Chanyeol laughed.

"Chanyeol, I'm serious! I'm married! I never told you this because it's unbelievable, even me I can't believe that I am already married! Chanyeol, believe me if I am your best friend you're going to believe and support me", - Harriette

"Okay if you're really married then why are you not wearing a wedding ring?", - Chanyeol

"My husband can't afford a pair of wedding rings for us, he can't buy one since it's expensive and he's still a senior college student. We thought that wedding rings are not that really important in marriage but, Chanyeol we're legally married. We even had a small wedding ceremony believe me, Chanyeol", - Harriette

"Then why did you marry your husband who can't even afford you a wedding ring? And you know what, Harriette stop playing this kind of prank because I am not a fool", Chanyeol walked away annoyed thinking that Harriette was playing a prank on him. Harriette just felt sad since her best friend can't understand her. Harriette decided to just walk alone at the park when Sehun and his friends were at the park playing skateboards too. Sehun's best friend Kai saw Harriette sitting alone in a bench.

"Hey, it's Harriette", Kai said so Sehun looked at Harriette and saw her sitting alone but Sehun just looked away and continued playing skateboard with his other friends.

"Sehun, this is your chance so stop being a coward. Talk to her, she look sad just ask her if she's okay. Come on, dude stop being so shy and just tell her you like her", Kai pushed Sehun to Harriette so Sehun sat beside her in the bench.

"Hi, you okay?", - Sehun

"Yes, I'm fine. I just had a little misunderstanding with my best friend", - Harriette

"Don't worry I'm sure you and Chanyeol will be okay. I know you and him are best friends since you guys were kids. It's really normal when best friends argue together even me and Kai, he's my childhood best friend and honestly, we once fought because of an ice cream before yes an ice cream. I ordered a chocolate ice cream while he ordered a fruit flavored one but he kept on eating my ice cream then we ended up fighting together until we didn't talk to each other for a month and honestly, that was our serious fight we had together just because of an ice cream it's really stupid but funny", Sehun and Harriette laughed.

"That's really funny and stupid", Harriette said laughing.

"Harriette, just stay like that", Sehun said while she looked at Sehun confused.

"Just smile like that forever. I know someone was looking at you smiling and I'm sure he'll never get tired to see you like this", Sehun said when Harriette realized that it's already time, she's 10 minutes late at the time Luhan will pick her up at the school gate.

"Sehun, I really have to go I forgot my hus..... I mean my brother will pick me up at the school gate", Harriette ran away. Sehun smiled and felt happy that he finally talked to his crush Harriette.

"So what happened? Did you already say to her that you like her?", - Kai 

"Soon Kai, soon I'm going to tell her that I like her", Sehun said. Harriette arrived at their school gate after running from the park to her school. Harriette saw Luhan waiting with his motorbike in the front of their school gate.

"Sorry if I'm late I had a meeting with my classmates about our group project", - Harriette

"It's okay let's go", the two ride the motorbike together. Luhan started the engine of his motorbike and they travel together at the streets under the city full of beautiful lights. The two felt happy together traveling and riding a bike together. It's already evening when they went somewhere at one of the highest mountains in the city.

"Wow, Luhan look! I can see the whole city here!", the view from the mountain was the whole city full of beautiful lights.

"Look at the sky, Harriette", Harriette looked at the night sky and it was full of stars twinkling. She was speechless how beautiful the night sky was and just kept on smiling.

"If I could just give those stars a name one by one and visit them here always with you I think it will be beautiful I love you", - Luhan

"I love you more always and forever", Harriette said. Next day, after Luhan and Xiumin's exams they went straight to the room where some of the best architects visited their university. It's a little crowded and one of the architects were giving speech advices to the architect students but Luhan was a little surprised because one of those architects out there was Kris, Harriette's older brother who's against about their relationship and he once tried to separate them together so Luhan was a little uncomfortable staying there.

Afterwards, examples of architecture drawing designs made by the students from the university was shown to the architects and was amazed by it. Kris liked one of the drawing design of a mansion house with a fountain in front of it with a beautiful garden surrounding the house. There was even a girl and a man drawn on the drawing design.

"May I know who drew this?", Kris asked. The students were looking to each other who drew the drawing design that architect Kris liked.

"Hey, you're the one who drew that right? Go there", Xiumin saw Luhan hiding at his back.

"Hey, what's wrong? Aren't you happy that one of the best architects here in our city liked your design? It's a dream come true, Luhan", - Xiumin

"I liked this drawing. I liked the way how the fountain was placed in front of this mansion, the balcony of this mansion looks perfect, the garden was full of good details with these colorful flowers and butterflies flying around and I'm sure the person who drew this drew it with his feelings and emotions. I'm also sure the person he drew here is a special person who inspired him to draw this design so may I know the student who drew this?", Kris smiled holding the drawing design. Luhan was about to leave the room when Xiumin pulled him and pushed him in front of Kris.

"Sir Kris, he's the one who designed that drawing", Xiumin smiled. Luhan was surprised when Xiumin pushed him and Kris was surprised too that Luhan was one of the architect students of that university. He's surprised to know too that Luhan was the one who designed that drawing that he compliment a while ago. Kris face expression went different when he saw Luhan, her younger sister's husband that he dislike.

Message: Sorry again for the wrong grammars. This story was made by my imaginations only. Don't plagiarize this story and don't translate it to other languages.