Chapter 9

-(y/n)'s pov-

I squeaked as Laxus threw me over his shoulder, carrying me over to the bed and threw me on to it. I tried sitting up, but, as fast as lightning, Laxus pinned me down and cuffed my hands to the bed post, putting me in the same position he was recently in. Except his intentions were a lot less noble than mine. Grinning wolfishly, my lover stuffed the bandana I had used to shut him up into my mouth. I was quite unimpressed that my own tactics were being used against me, but I wasn't exactly able to do anything. Taking full advantage of the opportunity, Laxus crawled over me, trailing his lips up my neck, occasionally leaving love bites.
I tensed, and let out a soft, muffled moan. He grinned, continuing his ministrations, before growing bored. Once my neck was covered in marks, nodded to himself in approval and took off my shirt. Correction, he ripped off my shirt, throwing the pieces into a forgot corner. I complained as much as I could with the impromptu gag in my mouth, but he only shrugged.
"Whatever. It's not like you can't buy yourself a knew one." He stated simply, turning his lust filled eyes to my (size) chest. He whistled appreciatively, earning himself a glare from me. He only grinned that shit eating grin that he wore so well, before attempting to take off my (f/c) bra. Key word: attempting. Once he realized he couldn't figure out to take it off, he, once again, resorted to ripping it to shreds. Another muffled curse was thrown his way, before I spit out the bandana. "Come on! That was my favorite bra! And my favorite shirt! Did you really need to-!?" My rant was cut short as he placed his lips on mine. His strong, yet gentle, hands made their way up to my breasts, squeezing them a bit. I gasped, and he slid his tongue into my mouth.
Not one to back down from a challenge, I met his tongue with mine, and so ensued a battle, so unlike anything I've done before. My inexperience showed, as he took control and won the fight for dominance. Sighing, I decided I'd let him keep what he rightfully earned. At least for now. After having explored every nook and cranny of my mouth, Laxus pulled back, a string of saliva connecting you. I broke it with my finger, slowly licking the tip, and feeling Laxus get even more excited than he was before. Like a flash, both of us were stopped of your clothing, and Laxus was straddling you. "Let's skip the foreplay. I've waited too damn long to fuck your brains out for that shit." Laxus grunted, positioning himself at my entrance. I tensed, totally not ready for this. "Wait! Stop! Please! This is my first time!" I pleaded, feeling vulnerable and scared. I didn't appreciate that feeling, but it wouldn't go away. Laxus look me over and sighed, before taking my small hand into his large one. "Alright, (y/n). I'll go slow. If you need to stop, just tell me, ok?" Laxus asked, showing uncharacteristic concern for my wellbeing. I took a deep breath before nodding, crying as he slipped his member into me. He went slow, as promised, and I had to tell him a few times to stop, but at last he was finally in. After a few painful minutes, I started feeling better, the intense hurting from earlier now replaced with pleasure. I looked up at the man on top of me and nodded, and he slowly starts thrusting. I let out a soft moan, encouraging the dragon slayer to go faster. And oh boy did he. Soon, he was pounding into me with all of his strength, grunting and panting all the while. "Jeezus fuck, (y/n)... You're so damn tight...!" He moaned out, and I replied, though I couldn't string so much as a sentence together. I felt my core tightening into a knot, and I swear my heart would explode in my chest. And with one final thrust, a thrust thy seemed to make my whole body tingle with pleasure, the knot exploded, and I came. Laxus followed soon afterwards, pulling out before he dropped his load. His energy spent, he collapsed on top of me, nuzzling into my neck.
I pet him, letting my mind drift away, when I felt a sharp pain in my neck. I yelped, and placed my hand over the area where Laxus had, apparently, bitten me. Instead of my usual soft skin, or the blood I was expecting, I felt rough scales. Glaring at Laxus, silently demanding an explanation, I crossed my arms over my chest. Laxus just sighed and nuzzles me more. "It's the mark of the Lightning dragon.... It's official now.. You're my mate..." He said happily, before drifting off. Deciding that maybe a little rest wouldn't be a bad thing, you pulled a blanket over the two of you, are sting your head on his chest.
As you listened to his heart beat, your eyelids fluttered shut, and you fell into a deep sleep, dreaming about your precious lightning lover~

(WHOO!! DONE!! Anyway, I am so sorry it took me so long to right this. I've been waaaaay too busy for my own good, but I digress. So, yeah. I hope you guys like it! Thanks for reading!)