Metagross

A/n: I don't own the picture. Kisses to the artist who made this. Awesome.. Btw, (s/c) means skin color, okay?? :))
Please, if I have any grammar errors.. Correct me... Please!! TT_TT
------
You met Metagross since you were little. When he's still a Beldum, you rather picked him instead of a starter Pokemon. That's when it became so attached to you, and always protect you from harm. Doing it's best to be your guardian and you were it's trainer. A pokemon like Metagross, doesn't have a gender.

But it's absolutely shocking that after so many years being on your pokemon's side... You didn't actually know at first that inside of him is actually a male.

First he's a Beldum. Then a Metang.. Then a strong Metagross.. But why did he suddenly turn into a human??? Theres no 4th evolution right?! So there's no answer to that question.. He just turned into a human unexpectedly.

'His' four iron legs magically turn to 2 human legs. And the way he talks? Well, he talks like we, humans now.. But still the intonation of his voice is still monotone.. Still like a computer.

No matter how smart Metagross is.. Even outsmart humans.. There's still one problem that his computer brain cannot understand..

And that's 'Feelings'.

But you found it quite adorable. Sometimes when he see new actions or things, he activates his 'Dictionary' brain and  whatever he sees he calls out the meaning to you and ask certain questions. Like a 5 year old boy asking something to his mommy.
~~~~~~~

Today is Valentine's Day.. Lots of boys were swarming over you, asking you out (which you declined them), giving you gifts, which you sadly accept it. Since you might break their feelings if you didn't, since there's no doubt they put all of their efforts giving it to you.

Yes, you were one of the most attractive girls in your school. But you find it very annoying. Some girls in your school were jealous of you. Hating you because of your looks. It's not your fault that you were born with a image like that right?

Flawless (S/c) skin that matches your beautiful (H/l), (H/c) locks that bounces whenever you walk because of your hair volume. And lastly your radiant (E/c) eyes that makes everyone speechless on how beautiful your eyes were.

You went through the halls, looking for your locker until a cute freshman calls out your name. You waited for him to say something, since he's so nervous to start. And that blushing face of his, made Metagross curious.. Raising a brow, ready to activate his 'Dictionary mode' and ask you piles of questions later.

He was following you for the whole time. Being your classmate, best friend and all. "(First name)-san.. Please accept my gift.." The guy said, quickly handing you a heart-shape box. Inside of it is chocolate.

You gently accepted the chocolate and gave a small smile, making the cute freshman flush scarlet. "Thank you.." After that, he gave one last bow and scurry away. Such a bashful guy..

As you arrive to your locker, still with Metagross following behind you, you turn to him after you put your things inside you locker. "Metagross.. You're so quiet the whole time.. Is there something wrong?" You asked and slowly closed your locker.

He shook his head as a reply.

"Are you sure?" You asked again, tilting your head in confusion.

This time he didn't answer your question, but instead... He's on his 'Curious-mode' again. "(First name)-chan.. That guy.. What do you call that action when your cheeks turn red??"