Greninja

Requested by: @JaxHaze
Hope u like it though!! *hides behind the bushes*

Sorry that I took so loooooong! Life without wifi is hard!! ;-; (which is me) anyways... ^_^ if there are any errors, please correct me. ;w;
(A/n: By the way, before you continue reading.. I just wanna say something. THE PICTURE OF HUMAN GRENINJA IS SOO HOT! LOOOL! PRAISE THE ARTIST WHO MADE THIS! XDXD.). So.. Enjoy!
~~~~~
Your parents are on a business trip today. So it's only you and your Pokemon-now-human, Greninja alone in the house. You're happy actually. That everything inside the household is in your hands now. No more scolding from mom and dad. Freedom!!

"KAKEBUSHIN TECHNIQUE TIMES TWO TIMES TWO!!" (A/n: is the spelling correct? NAH! XD)

"Kkkyyaahh~! So awesome!!" Here you are watching Naruto in your room upstairs with Greninja who is sitting on your (Fav. Color) beanbag while reading some novel. And now.. Was disturbed by your sudden fan girling. "Ugh. (First name).. Could you keep it down please?"

"Sorry~ i just cant.. Naruto is just soo awesome that I can't stop fan girling." Greninja rolled his eyes. You admiring Naruto is absolutely annoying him. Or... Making him jealous on how you admire that blond hair ninja so bad.

Then suddenly an idea popped in your mind. You quickly got out from your bed and plopped yourself beside Greninja, making the male widen his eyes to you while his cheeks suddenly flush scarlet. Locking your (eye color orbs) to his pinkish ones.

"Greninja, you're a ninja too right?" You looked into his eyes making him turn away. "Well duh.. Of course I am."

"Can you show me some of your ninja moves again? Like how you saved me that time?" Well you and Greninja have each other's backs. It's like, your pokemon is your Knight in shining armor. Oh how you love him so much. The way he deeply cares for you, and protects you. He lets out a sigh as he puts his hand on your head. "Geezz, (first name). You should be studying right now."

You let out a pout and crossed your arms. "No. I'm too lazy.."

"(First name).. Your upcoming test is approaching." Greninja close his novel. "If you're too lazy studying on your own, then I'll help you." You can't help but to feel all happy inside. "R-really?!"

He lets out a chuckle and gently ruffles your hair. "Of course. You're my trainer after all. You're special to me, (First name).." You blush at the sight of his genuine smile. He's very charming indeed.. And calling you precious? You can't help it but to feel all giddy inside. For a long time, when your pokemon suddenly became human, you suddenly got a crush on him.

But you just can't confess your feelings. What if he doesn't feel the same way? Maybe he just thinks of you as a trainer.. A partner in crime.. A... Friend. Stuck in the friend zone... Ouch.

(A/n: Happens to me everytime!!! ;-; ARGH! I should stop crying now. Lol..)

Greninja stood up and get your textbooks from your bag and place it on your small table in front of you. He then sats next to you and turns off the TV using the remote. "Now. Let's start with (Most Hated Subject)."

"EEHH?! Can't we just start with (Favorite subject)?" You whined while crossing your arms.. "It's more better if you study (Most hated subject) first, (First name). Come on now, I'll help you. So don't worry."

"F-fine.."

"Now, (First name) puts all of her attention on me, and studying. So no sharing, Naruto." He mentally rejoice. I admit it's a good plan though. Haha.

~~~~~~~~
(After how many hours of studying)

"Awwh!! I'm beat!!" You gently slam you head on the table. "Very good, (First name).. You finally get the hang of it." Greninja smiled while fixing your notebooks, pencils and books on the table. You let out a small smile while unconsciously your cheeks started to turn pink. "Well.. Yeah. Thanks to you, Greninja."